Page 703 of 734 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7331

Thread: Covid-19

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Best automated call I had today:

"Your prescription beginning with the letters P-E-N is ready for pickup"

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    We are full go at school and have been all year, but some of the districts around us have gone to modified schedules. I'm not aware of anybody going full-remote here in NJ yet. I'm a little surprised since our school district is pretty liberal.

I did hear that Cincinnati Public recently went remote.
    Our district just went remote this week. The big issue is all of the quarantine rules for staff who have been exposed or are sick. There just isnít enough substitute teachers, bus drivers, etc to cover.

I spoke too soon for our schools. The high school is taking tomorrow off, thus making a 4 day weekend with MLK on Monday. They're hoping enough teachers and subs heal up by Tuesday.

Sophomore
    With all the revelations that have come to light during my “absence” - from several recently published studies, the data itself, as well as crucial admissions from Rochelle Walensky and the CDC – consider this a spiking of the football….

….game over

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    With all the revelations that have come to light during my “absence” - from several recently published studies, the data itself, as well as crucial admissions from Rochelle Walensky and the CDC – consider this a spiking of the football….

….game over
    "I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not very attractive." :)
    If life seems jolly rotten
    There's something you've forgotten
    And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

The CDC Officially Moves the Goalposts on COVID-19 Vaccination

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01...nation-n510496

CDC Dir. Rochelle Walensky appeared on CBS News and shared the news that the two-dose regiment will no longer suffice to be considered “fully vaccinated.” Instead, you will need a booster jab in order to be classified as “up to date.” That comes as part of a “pivot” in language by the government, one that many were maligned for predicting.
    https://twitter.com/awstar11/status/...nation-n510496

Supporting Member
    The vax is now showing negative efficacy against omicron. Any arguments for a vax passport (like Cintas) have been destroyed.
    To “President” Hanycz, go fuck yourself.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post

….game over
    England and Ireland have dropped all lockdowns and restrictions. The dominoes are starting to fall. They gig is up.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    The vax is now showing negative efficacy against omicron. Any arguments for a vax passport (like Cintas) have been destroyed.
    To “President” Hanycz, go fuck yourself.
    What are you talking about? Care to show anything to support what you are saying?

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/omi...bs-11642770561
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2TE17B

Maybe this is what you think you are talking about?

ďFact Check- Danish study did not conclude that COVID-19 vaccines adversely impact immune systems or that COVID-19 vaccines are completely ineffective against the Omicron variant.Ē
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17