Page 75 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by BENWAR View Post
    I would say some prisoners should be labeled below lab rats.

Agree 100%!

Overall I agree with xu82's point....but I nominate BTK from my neighborhood for the trial!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Overall I agree with xu82's point....but I nominate BTK from my neighborhood for the trial!
    Along with the Carr brothers!

Does anyone know why we keep hearing about states releasing mass prisoners? KY is releasing 700 today. Are we trying to increase the crime rate?

One of my high school classmates recently got paroled after 25 years in KY. All he did was kill a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Does anyone know why we keep hearing about states releasing mass prisoners? KY is releasing 700 today. Are we trying to increase the crime rate?
    I believe that they are releasing non-violent offenders who are close to either (1) the end of their sentences or (2) parole dates to reduce crowding since they can't 'social distance' everyone in prison. It's not like they are turning murderers loose 2 years into their sentence. At least not that I understand.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I believe that they are releasing non-violent offenders who are close to either (1) the end of their sentences or (2) parole dates to reduce crowding since they can't 'social distance' everyone in prison. It's not like they are turning murderers loose 2 years into their sentence. At least not that I understand.
    But most of the guys or women committed crimes in the first place, so many of them will get out and commit more crime. Sometimes you are who you are. I am sure a lot of them are not saying "yeah I have been locked up for a while so I can't wait to get out and social distance myself". No it will be more like, let's get fucked up and do some crazy shit.

To quote Robert Huggins..."F em. Seriously, F em".
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Sophomore
    But most of the guys or women committed crimes in the first place, so many of them will get out and commit more crime. Sometimes you are who you are. I am sure a lot of them are not saying "yeah I have been locked up for a while so I can't wait to get out and social distance myself". No it will be more like, let's get fucked up and do some crazy shit.
    And that's why I have no problem with testing prisoners, "if they are willing". You can even offer them free cigarettes, or some time off, or ky jelly, or whatever the hell prisoners enjoy. But I have no issue with testing a vaccine.

Sophomore
    And another couple of months in and they would have learned their lesson? Or are you for life sentences on all crimes?
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack