Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Reds definitely have and advantage this year. They are used to playing in an empty stadium that's for sure!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    So much for having an exciting Reds team this year as a welcome distraction from these troubled times!

Meet the new Reds, same as the old Reds. WTF?

Bell is going to have to commit to letting at least his top 3 starters go through 8 or 9 innings. F the pitch count.

Supporting Member
    So Thom may be in a little bit of hot water. How does someone that lives in front of a mic get caught on a hot mic.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Sophomore
    Thom making a hr call in the midst of the apology was a bizarre moment in television.

Thom is so bad. Certainly didn't want him to go like this, but I won't be sad he's gone.

Junior
    We're they playing "Macho Man" on the pa when this occurred ?

I cant stand the fake, BS apology. Say you screwed up and are going to work on getting better. You're a family man? What the hell does that even mean? How is that in anyway proof you don't have issues with homosexuals?

Sophomore
    [QUOTE=bleedXblue;679686]I cant stand the fake, BS apology. Say you screwed up and are going to work on getting better. QUOTE]

I can't stand the faux outrage. Apologize - "Say you screwed up and are going to work on getting better", take a suspension, and lets move on. Way too many snowflakes in our society for crying out loud...