View Poll Results: Where will this team finish?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • NIT

4 7.27%
  • Play In Game

3 5.45%
  • NCAA First Round

15 27.27%
  • NCAA Second Round

27 49.09%
  • NCAA Sweet 16 (or better)

6 10.91%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Team 98 - Post-Season Prediction

As much fun as it is oscillating back and forth between Travis Steele being one of the best young coaches in the country after a win and being fired tomorrow after a loss, there's only 4 games before the Big East Tournament. It's time to go on the record with how the next few weeks will unfold for Team 98.

I think this team will play a second round game in the NCAA Tournament. What does everyone else think?

Team '98 lost to Washington in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. My senior year. That was unfortunate.

If they get to the NCAA tourney I think they can advance. They can shut down three point shooting teams and have some guys that can get it done. It wouldn’t shock me if they made the sweet 16 or lost in the first round. But at the same time this is a team that could lose 3 of the next 4 and be NIT bound. It all depends on who shows up. As to your question. This teams finds a way to get to the NCAA tourney and goes to the sweet 16.

All-Conference
    My heart tells me they win one game in the tourney (a real game, not the play-in game).

My head tells me that I'm still not even sure they get there. I hope they get there.

Supporting Member
    Think they make it, dont think they win a game. Of course, when the bracket comes out, I'll think....easy path to the final four

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Of course, when the bracket comes out, I'll think....easy path to the final four
    Lol...will be doing the same. Minus the Wake and Marquette game, road games have been somewhat decent which is a plus come tournament time. If you look at teams outside of top 10 in NET road records, we look ok.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    My heart tells me they win one game in the tourney (a real game, not the play-in game).

My head tells me that I'm still not even sure they get there. I hope they get there.
    What he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

S16.

Dream big.

Hopefully, they achieve even bigger.
    X A V I E R

If a 8/9 seed (probably won’t happen at this point), would love to see an Azubuike vs Ty match up. Might get his his lunch handed to him, but like the thought.

If we can just get in, a lot of teams would not want to face us. PLEASE get in, then make some waves!