Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Steele is really pissing me off not working the refs. How a team that pounds inside has one free throw is just ridiculous
    What do you want him to do? Get a T. He addressed that. It’s just not his philosophy. He believes if you do that it affects your players and they start complaining. Maybe he will change that as he matures as a coach, but he doesn’t believe in it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    You didnt say anything Goodin and Tyrique completely blowing a switch on the perimeter letting Bey make a wide open 3.

Tyrique is 0-5. Carter can't make a layup either.

Zach and KyKy are true freshman. They're playing pretty well.
    Goodin took the blame on that one as he was supposed to fight over the screen. TY looks tired. No energy.

Sophomore
    The stark contrast between the flow of Nova‘s offense and the stagnant offense we run is… Disconcerting.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Nova's just daring someone other than Tyrique Jones to beat them now.

X had one 9-2 burst, but everything outside of that stretch is water torture in a game like this.

Xavier just doesn't get ANY easy buckets on offense. Zero transition points ever. Everything is a just a grind and prayer someone actually makes a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    What do you want him to do? Get a T. He addressed that. It’s just not his philosophy. He believes if you do that it affects your players and they start complaining. Maybe he will change that as he matures as a coach, but he doesn’t believe in it at this point.
    Well his philosophy is wrong. How many teams have been dead that you have seen pick it up big after a T? Coach K, Calipari, Bob Knight and so on have all done it on multiple occasions. I guess Steele knows better though.

Players want to know you have their back. Naji got destroyed going to the hoop and got no call. Right there just go off and explode. Get a T who cares? At that point the players believe you have their back and then they will play harder for you

X is a driving team and Villanova is playing solid defense not letting Marshall and Scruggs to penetrate. X missed 3-4 close looks early.

If X plays this good defense, they may keep opponent from stomping.
    X offense (If there exists one) is need of a much improved strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Steele is really pissing me off not working the refs. How a team that pounds inside has one free throw is just ridiculous
    Did you see Shannon’s tweet? Said Steele was red faced going after the ref after some of the non calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

No I didn't ... Not sure I believe it though

Just sick of Nova doing whatever they want, wherever they want, against us.

How can we not come out fired and and play a good half of basketball?