Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Keep fighting the good fight.
    It's the important things on this board that keeps me coming back. Like this guy's concern about not being able to post in a thread referencing slavery, a week later. He's a true hero for the cause.
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Obviously not as extreme- but I have never seen an ending worse than Myles Davis. That was bizarre
    True, but that was because of off-the-court and self-inflicted issues. Q is a three year starter who isn't playing much because he doesn't contribute much anymore. you don't see that scenario too often.

Whatever happened to Myles Davis? Did he got to Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    True, but that was because of off-the-court and self-inflicted issues. Q is a three year starter who isn't playing much because he doesn't contribute much anymore. you don't see that scenario too often.

Whatever happened to Myles Davis? Did he got to Europe?
    Funny, I was watching old clips of that fantastic team on Youtube recently. I think people forget how important and good he was for us. At least I did.
    Run the table.

Sophomore
    you saw the game he outplayed Archidiacamo with a triple double.He ended up playing a poor game against Wisconsin (a couple of live ball turnovers and a switch on Koenig that led to the TYING 3 pointer when Abel picked). He actually had ONE point his senior year which is incredibly sad. I still think Q can help as we need 20 min a game from him and Moore combined. They have no need to conserve energy or fouls.. If they can combine for (say) 6 pos,3 Reb and 3 assists that would be HUGE. It involved them playing as hungry as Freshmen trying to earn playing time, with Q using his strength to be almost a point forward and Bryce using his motor to bother and create turnovers(we create very few). If Tyrique, Paul, and Naj can privately talk to Q (and Moore who they know less) it can be done and I have seen it done; I remember Ginoboli(think others too) when self and team in slump volunteered to change their role and it worked. Better than 20 min with 0 points and 1 rebound and 4 fouls which we had last night. They are WAY too good for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Funny, I was watching old clips of that fantastic team on Youtube recently. I think people forget how important and good he was for us. At least I did.
    Yup. I think the fact that he played so poorly in some very important games (a certain BE tournament game I went to comes to mind) makes some of us forget those other games where he was so instrumental in the victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Obviously not as extreme- but I have never seen an ending worse than Myles Davis. That was bizarre
    Can I throw Dedrick Finn’s name into this competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    Should we have categories: dog related versus non-dog related.
    X A V I E R

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    dedrick was the original myles.

myles was an extremely important piece of that team. i think the reason we underachieved somewhat at the beginning of that year was missing myles. we ended the season more than okay, but could've been that much better with myles. really a shame.

All-Conference
    I choose to remember the run to the Elite 8 and his half-court shot against Miss St.

Most everything else is forgiven after that.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    I choose to remember the run to the Elite 8 and his half-court shot against Miss St.

Most everything else is forgiven after that.
    Cole with the rebounnnnnnd...... dedrick finnnnnnnnn.... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH HE RIPPED IT! COUNT IT!