Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    If by entertaining, you mean frustrating, mind numbing, yelling at the TV, emotional roller coaster, then sure, it was entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What else might you do for fun?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Q looks defeated. I feel bad for him. Hes going to regret it ended this way down the road.
    he doesn't do any of the little things well to earn playing time. sure he can't shoot, but he also doesn't defend well or make hustle/winning plays

Its at home
    Thought it was away...can anyone confirm this?

Its at home
    Public reps.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    But on that note good night all I'll check back in next game. Hopefully you all find a way to will the win
    This is one of the fans at Cintas I'm always tweeting about trying to beat the "traffic". Score doesnt matter, he gone.
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    I want to do a prop bet for the rest of the season: X turnovers v. Tyrique rebounds.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, thereíd be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    This is one of the fans at Cintas I'm always tweeting about trying to beat the "traffic". Score doesnt matter, he gone.
    There are a lot of them.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    There are a lot of them.

Yes. There. Are.

It is mind blowing.
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yes. There. Are.

It is mind blowing.
    What I don't get is that its pretty damn easy to exit Cintas and surrounding parking lots.......I think I have parked in every lot over the last 20 years. None of them take more than 10 minutes to exit

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    As a bonus, beginning to end that was probably the most objectively entertaining game we played all year.
    I was there and somehow I canít be objective when I watch my team have that many turnovers, allow the opposition score easily with open shots and our traditional awful FT shooting. Loved Fremantleís FT at end and Kykyís block of the 3 pointer.

So yes, all said and done I was more than entertained with the win.

Disappointing small crowd that didnít get to its feet until under 30 seconds.

Go X
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!