I just want a new scoreboard
    You are so immature
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I just want a new scoreboard
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    You are so immature
    I just want a pony!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

I actually completely agree a scoreboard upgrade is needed (which is why it's in the works).

From what I remember from a few years ago, the Cintas renovations were a 3 phase master plan.

1: seating upgrades (sideline seats, overhang, and the woods etc)
    2: behind the scenes upgrades (locker room/weight room etc)
    3: technical upgrades (scoreboard and sound system)

I’m fairly sure they’ll address the scoreboard soon. And with how well phases 1 and 2 turned out I’d expect phase 3 to be fantastic as well.

Maybe they can also upgrade the food selections while they're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Maybe they can also upgrade the food selections while they're at it.
    I happy just having Quatman’s there. Best cheeseburger in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Does X have room on campus to build a new arena (years down the road) once cintas starts to get outdated? What is the life span for a college arena? I know some have been around forever and still fill up. Does X live with Cintas forever or do they eventually build a new one 10-20 years from now. X could build a 15k seat arena and probably still fill it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I happy just having Quatman’s there. Best cheeseburger in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With a claim like that they have to be better at the restaurant than at Cintas. I mean for a burger at Cintas they are good but if that is the same way they taste in the restaurant then I wouldnt even be able to put them in the top 10.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Does X have room on campus to build a new arena (years down the road) once cintas starts to get outdated? What is the life span for a college arena? I know some have been around forever and still fill up. Does X live with Cintas forever or do they eventually build a new one 10-20 years from now. X could build a 15k seat arena and probably still fill it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I dont know your answer about space but I would imagine if it ever got to that point they would just gut Cintas and do something in the existing structure. Not sure they could add a lot more seating though.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    With a claim like that they have to be better at the restaurant than at Cintas. I mean for a burger at Cintas they are good but if that is the same way they taste in the restaurant then I wouldnt even be able to put them in the top 10.
    No, they're way better in the restaurant. They obviously haven't been sitting in a hot box for an hour like st the games. But for an in arena option, I think it's pretty good.