Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Buy some glasses, save X some money.

Geesh I don't know. Ours is fine. I don't watch it much anyway and it blocks my view from the player/team stat scoreboard anyway. I hope they take that into consideration if they are going to upgrade.

One thing I wish they’d “fix” isn’t on the main scoreboard. On the board above the students, it lists, from top to bottom, FG %, 3 point %, and then FT %. The board on the facing of the upper deck doesn’t list them in the same order. I think it swaps the 3 point % and FT %. Make them the same!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Well they need a bigger scoreboard to show all the stats. And they need to put two mini boards on each side of the back wall. Right now they have that pitiful highschool board roght in the middle of the back wall and a lot of people can’t see that. Need one on each end. Spending other people’s money is fun!!!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Adding posters to my Ignore List is fun.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    How about the wifi? Has anyone ever successfully used it? Doesnt work for me.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I would like to see them extend the rafter walkway so the upper bowl can enjoy the Skyline Chili Drop. What the heck do the big donors down there need with another cheap t-shirt and a couple of free cheese coneys?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    How about the wifi? Has anyone ever successfully used it? Doesnt work for me.
    Never use public WiFi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    I would like to see them extend the rafter walkway so the upper bowl can enjoy the Skyline Chili Drop. What the heck do the big donors down there need with another cheap t-shirt and a couple of free cheese coneys?
    My favorite part of the game. Tickets cost thousands and people are fighting over a free cheese coney!

People just love free stuff, rich, poor, doesnt matter, love it!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Now I remember why I never log onto this board. @otrmuskie brings up a valid point for discussion and all the simpletons tell him he’s dumb. Also, despite many years since I was last here, and potential maturation, dwest poZ is still intolerable.