Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THill42 View Post
    Now I remember why I never log onto this board. @otrmuskie brings up a valid point for discussion and all the simpletons tell him he’s dumb. Also, despite many years since I was last here, and potential maturation, dwest poZ is still intolerable.
    Lord forbid an alternate opinion and some banter. This is an internet message board..........

Now I remember why I never log onto this board. @otrmuskie brings up a valid point for discussion and all the simpletons tell him he’s dumb. Also, despite many years since I was last here, and potential maturation, dwest poZ is still intolerable.
    Oh it’s okay. I’m use to it.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Just sat in MSG and the scoreboard was almost intimidating. Loved it. Yes, PRO venue site, so not saying we need to go huge. Also, not convinced we should spend our money there, but will roll with the crowd.
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!

“Need” is too strong of a word. All in good time.

Let’s keep winning. THAT makes all the other stuff easier.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    “Need” is too strong of a word. All in good time.

Let’s keep winning. THAT makes all the other stuff easier.
    You get it
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I had no idea my wife had an account on here! And for years without me knowing?????

Wait, can't be my wife, she knows full well my failure at maturation. Maybe a fan who always leaves early and I tocuhed a nerve? No, wrong thread. I guess you must be someone who loves the wifi and fights like hell for that free coney and t-shirt!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Also just to clarify, you posted last march.

Was trying to see if we had any previous negative interactions I couldnt remember. Didnt see any but saw that. So to be fair the last point in my maturation process you are remembering is less than a year ago! Def no progress though, you are correct!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Let’s all just try to get together behind our team. I think that’s the best path here.

I just want a new scoreboard
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I just want a new scoreboard
    I have a feeling that if someone donated the money specifically for a new scoreboard it would happen before the 2-3 year time frame. Just saying! I understand your point on the Scoreboard. I'll be happy when we get an upgrade.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook