Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Xavier is going to win this f’ing game. Need to play with nothing to lose 2nd half. And make freaking layups. Ty with only 3 rebounds, so he will get 15 in the 2nd half.

Lets spread the blame around.

Tandy came in and launched from 35 feet but he didn't have to. He also bobbled a rebound out of bounds. Silly.

All hope is in defense.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Yeah, who the fuck is that guy? He's....not good.
    If he works at it very hard, he might one day be....”not good”. Know the damn name of the two schools playing in the game.

Hard to win when only one player shows up to play.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Hard to win when only one player shows up to play.
    Need Scruggs to get going. Drilled the early 3 but nothing since then. Was hoping he would have a big game tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I disagree with both of these. Butler is a sound, fundamental team which plays well in March.

Xavier is a medicore dumb team when q is on the floor....the game went south as soon as paul went out with the two fouls. If anything, steele was dumb for taking him out and playing q so much.
    Come on...Xavier does a lot of dumb things with or without Q. Scruggs is perhaps the #1 offender!

I understand folks disagree on Butler. We'll see in March, but that does not look at all like a Sweet 16 team to me.

Supporting Member
    Whatever happens this half, no reason for q to see the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    8 of Xavier’s 16 missed shots were at the rim. Have to finish better. They were all pretty easy looks.
    Two of those misses were excusable- one tough defended one by Jones. Guys are afraid to use the glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I disagree with both of these. Butler is a sound, fundamental team which plays well in March.

Xavier is a medicore dumb team when q is on the floor....the game went south as soon as paul went out with the two fouls. If anything, steele was dumb for taking him out and playing q so much.
    Butler sucks and are nothing what you just described. Butler was what you said 2 coaches ago.

You know X has a spurt in them. Really key to keep this in the 8-12 range the first 6-7 minutes of the half.