Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Come on...Xavier does a lot of dumb things with or without Q. Scruggs is perhaps the #1 offender!

I understand folks disagree on Butler. We'll see in March, but that does not look at all like a Sweet 16 team to me.
    Ok I'll agree x does dumb things but dont think they are mediocre. I've got to tell myself this second half, I expected them to lose this game anyways...winning at butler this year is a tall order

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    If he works at it very hard, he might one day be....”not good”. Know the damn name of the two schools playing in the game.
    He may want to know who KyKy....uh, uh, KyKy....looks down...uh, Tandy is, too!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Lets spread the blame around.

Tandy came in and launched from 35 feet but he didn't have to. He also bobbled a rebound out of bounds. Silly.

All hope is in defense.
    i agree. the whole team looked out of sorts, apart from tyrique. gonna need to settle in

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Whatever happens this half, no reason for q to see the floor.
    Exactly, he did nothing with a HUGE opportunity to help his team. Id rather see a walk on right now. I just don't see the effort or desire right now from him.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Butler sucks and are nothing what you just described. Butler was what you said 2 coaches ago.
    Butler sucks? Hmm, dont know what to say to that except that's just a stupid comment

Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Need Scruggs to get going. Drilled the early 3 but nothing since then. Was hoping he would have a big game tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    It’s like Jones is playing like he knows he better than the opponent but the other guys are so sure... and there is zero reason we should be seeing it from Marshall, Scruggs And Q.

Like you said, let’s hope Scruggs (and Marshall and Kyky) get it going.

Naji is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Come on...Xavier does a lot of dumb things with or without Q. Scruggs is perhaps the #1 offender!

I understand folks disagree on Butler. We'll see in March, but that does not look at all like a Sweet 16 team to me.
    They might not be a Sweet 16 team, but they’re definitely dancing, baring a complete collapse. We, on the other hand, are not yet guaranteed a spot on the dance floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

All-Conference
    Huge missed opportunity when Butler went 4.5 minutes without scoring at end of half. Then we give up 5 points after that.

We should be close to tied.

This team is sleepwalking.