Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    These refs are bad. I guess guys are allowed to have their hands inside the net and touching the rim as a shot is coming down

Xavier is a very mediocre dumb team. Not a good combination. They'll have a shot in the second half though.

That said, Butler is very unimpressive. No chance that team is going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Xavier is a very mediocre dumb team. Not a good combination.

Eh, they've got some shooters. Get hot in March, and you can go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    All q has done in this game is show how he doesnt deserve any game time at all, and how silly it was for Steele to wait so long to take him out of the lineup.
    I wonder how the locker room feels about his minutes. He rarely helps in any way, and these guys know the game. Tricky situation.

8 of Xavier’s 16 missed shots were at the rim. Have to finish better. They were all pretty easy looks.

Eggs-Zavier needs to get the ball inside, I’m told.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Eggs-Zavier needs to get the ball inside, I’m told.
    Yeah, who the fuck is that guy? He's....not good.

Awful half. Scruggs with his typical lazy fouls and has to sit the majority of the half. Carter is 2 for 75 on layups but continues to chuck them off the backboard from 2ft away and Q just looks lost out there.

Luckily jones is playing like a beast again. Need to tighten up that 3pt D. Hopefully tandy can find his shot in the 2and half. All if his shots looked bad so far.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Xavier is a very mediocre dumb team. Not a good combination. They'll have a shot in the second half though.

I disagree with both of these. Butler is a sound, fundamental team which plays well in March.

Xavier is a medicore dumb team when q is on the floor....the game went south as soon as paul went out with the two fouls. If anything, steele was dumb for taking him out and playing q so much.

Sophomore
    sometimes it’s like Q is playing for the other team. It’s really hard to believe how bad he is.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb