Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don’t know if this video was posted somewhere else, but frankly I don’t really care.

This guy represents X as well as any player in the past 20 years (and maybe longer).

There is so much to love about Tyrique. A really good kid with an incredible smile and a wonderful role model (his mother). Someone who had such a devastating tragedy at such a young age and yet still feels truly blessed for everything he has and shows it by giving his absolutely best. What an amazing guy he is. So proud of this guy and so thrilled he is here at X.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you Mr. Jones (the heart of this x team) and your amazing mother.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUHk_51sWm8
    Last edited by IM4X; 02-13-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    I don’t know if this video was posted somewhere else, but frankly I don’t really care.

This guy represents X as well as any player in the past 20 years (and maybe longer).

There is so much to love about Tyrique. A really good kid with an incredible smile and a wonderful role model (his mother). Someone who had such a devastating tragedy at such a young age and yet still feels truly blessed for everything he has and shows it by giving his absolutely best. What an amazing guy he is. So proud of this guy and so thrilled he is here at X.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you Mr. Jones (the heart of this x team) and your amazing mother.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUHk_51sWm8
    Wow thanks for sharing. Someone needs to make sure his mom is at the game Monday. Hopefully Tyrique gets a shot at the tourney this year. He deserves it.

He has been a huge asset to this program in several different ways. I'm extremely happy for him, hes going to play somewhere next year for sure. He will be sorely missed next year!

The other thread title was cringeworthy for years. Guess that makes me soft.

I was thinking the other day about the impact of Uconn joining the BE. Solid chance a guy like Jones may go there in the future. Hope we can still have a presence in the NY/NJ/CT region. It's been great for us
    Last edited by SemajParlor; 02-14-2020 at 09:52 AM.
    Run the table.