Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    3) I still don't see what Jason Carter brings to the table, except maybe a little bit of defense, but whatever.
    FWIW, in this morning’s paper, Steele is quoted as saying “Jason, he does a lot for us defensively. He understands our system. He can move. He’s versatile. He can guard inside outside. He sees things happen. He’s been grading out as the best defender on our team in our system probably over the last five games.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    FWIW, in this morning’s paper, Steele is quoted as saying “Jason, he does a lot for us defensively. He understands our system. He can move. He’s versatile. He can guard inside outside. He sees things happen. He’s been grading out as the best defender on our team in our system probably over the last five games.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that steal he had in the paint when he intercepted the entry pass was a great anticipation play, as was his play to knock it free from alpha diallo. those were big plays down the stretch.

Carter has played some good defense; hopefully the rest of game follows quickly. Nothing wrong with being a well-rounded player.

I swear he has to lead the BE in air balls from three point range.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Carter has played some good defense; hopefully the rest of game follows quickly. Nothing wrong with being a well-rounded player.

I swear he has to lead the BE in air balls from three point range.
    i think he's really improved recently. he's cut his turnovers down and has played great d. if the offense comes around he'll be really dangerous. bryce moore has started to settle down into his role as well. he played his role to perfection against providence

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    . "Hey Boys. Just climb on my back and I'll take you for a ride to the Dance".
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Paul, that is funny as hell - so long as he makes it to the river and loses those three idiots. I will always believe he makes it to the river.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Paul, that is funny as hell - so long as he makes it to the river and loses those three idiots. I will always believe he makes it to the river.
    Ha. I thought there were 3 at first too. Actually there are four of them. Kind of looks like the one behind comes around and jumps on top until you realize the one in the back has a mane.

I too believe he’s gonna make it.