Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KabeX View Post
    I gotta be honest when I turned the game on I wasn't sure who the color person was - thought it might be the woman who's done some of our games (who is pretty good IMO).
    Nope, not Lisa Byington (who is actually an occasional PxPer along with sideline duties during the Big East Tournament).

Sophomore
    Freemantle is good on offense BUT yikes is he behind on defense. Maybe experience and gaining 30 pounds of muscle will help. Human Foul machine.

Rest up and takeout the Huckleberries in their leaky zeppelin.
    X A V I E R

Only 2 games out of second place.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Nope, not Lisa Byington (who is actually an occasional PxPer along with sideline duties during the Big East Tournament).
    Could also be referring to Sarah Kustok, who does color.
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Freemantle is good on offense BUT yikes is he behind on defense. Maybe experience and gaining 30 pounds of muscle will help. Human Foul machine.
    Hear all the time that defense is the hardest thing for freshman to pick up- Especially at his position.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Champ View Post
    Hear all the time that defense is the hardest thing for freshman to pick up- Especially at his position.
    Just saw Steele post game press conference. He said he rarely looks at points scored by X players. He looks at plays and praises Carter who was +14 on the night. I guess he beilieves points simply come when defense stops others

Have to say I agree with Steele. Carter looked comfortable out there and played solid ball.
    Nice effort Jason!

Just saw Steele post game press conference. He said he rarely looks at points scored by X players. He looks at plays and praises Carter who was +14 on the night. I guess he beilieves points simply come when defense stops others
    Been a fan of carter all year. The fact he plays so many minutes and isn’t necessarily noticeable is actually.. good. Especially for the needs of this years team.

Not exactly sure how that relates to Freemantles struggle on D. He’s a freshman, freshman are know to have a hard time picking up defense. Even more so if you’re a freshman Big.

That will forever be Will Caudle's nickname. That's like bringing a number out of retirement!