Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Who cares about NET, but Xavier is up to #31 in Sagarin, including a very nice #15 in his "Recent" rankings.
    CLEARLY, this is important information, a valid ranking and the whole world should care.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    And yet, they never made a coaching change. I never thought of Archie Miller as a great coach. Decent for sure, and maybe even good. He was able to win at Dayton, but any decent coach should be able to do that.
    It was too much of a red flag that Xavier fans partied for a week when Brian Gregory got a 10-year contract extension.

Hypothetically the cut off line for the bubble would be 48.
    There are 12 conferences with the leader at or below that number; leaving 20 conferences to make up the 68.
    Those 12 conferences would get the 36 at-large bids;

BE...5
    BIG 10...9
    Big 12...4
    Pac 12...5
    SEC...5
    ACC...2
    Aaaack...1
    A10...2
    WC...2
    Miz Val...0
    Mnt W...1
    SoCon...0
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I have never had the hate for UD that I have for UC. I dont like UD but I never really hated them. I will never not hate UC. Maybe that stems from growing up in the 90's and every class being one of the 3 kids who cheered for XU over UC and the shit talking even back then and into high school? But I cant stand UC. You know those X fans who want to beat UC but then want UC to win to make the win look good for X? No thanks, I hope UC loses every game every year forever.

I would welcome a home and home series with UD though. Just need to make sure we line the first home game up on a year we are looking strong so we can add at least one more president to the list.
    I miss the UD rivalry. We arent in the same conference anymore but they are a quick drive for a game. Still hoping we can get some sort of tri state preseason tourney in my lifetime. XU/UC/UD/IU/UL/UK. Is that too much during the preseason? Rotate the tourney every year and that would draw a lot of fans

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xcellentx View Post
    It's also crazy that UC has played 4 straight OT games.
    7 on the year. Think that's an ncaa record

Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post

Three teams have played eight overtime games in a season since 2010-11:
    2014-15 Michigan State
    2016-17 Toledo
    2017-18 Texas
    http://cbbref.com/tiny/5Bmgu

UC did play seven overtimes in one game in 1981, which is a record.

Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post

The 4 in a row, ties an NCAA record

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I have never had the hate for UD that I have for UC. I dont like UD but I never really hated them. I will never not hate UC. Maybe that stems from growing up in the 90's and every class being one of the 3 kids who cheered for XU over UC and the shit talking even back then and into high school? But I cant stand UC. You know those X fans who want to beat UC but then want UC to win to make the win look good for X? No thanks, I hope UC loses every game every year forever.

I would welcome a home and home series with UD though. Just need to make sure we line the first home game up on a year we are looking strong so we can add at least one more president to the list.
    I agree with this- though I also think it has started to die down with the new coach. It was so awesome and easy to hate Huggins/Mick.

I'm in the minority but I would welcome UD to the Big East. The only reason I am against adding is because I love playing everyone twice.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Who would have thought that Brannon would be setting records in his first year?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    4, which I believe is also the number of Quad 3 losses the Bearcats have suffered.