Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Nolan is simply copying and pasting the rankings for people like Keith.

Xavier moved up from 44 to 41 in the net yesterday without playing. Finish strong and win all the home games and get 1 or 2 on the road, they should finish will a really strong Net ranking.

Sophomore
    I am going to game tomorrow as live in Conn and am worried. The game against Providence was crazy, they turned PC over a LOT and converted to points, and did not seem to care if they did not get the TO and Providence scored. It was just a numbers game for St Johns and I can see our high dribbler getting stripped (a number against PC were from wraparounds from behind which is not that common anymore). Everyone must value the ball and not chase fools gold. I bet I will see a lot in warmup about our focus. G-Town, Providence, and St Johns on road will each be tough (man everything in Big East is tough)

Supporting Member
    Computers starting to like xavier more and more. Net at 39, kenpom at 42. Hopefully they keep the momentum tonight and secure another what would be a q1 win.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Computers starting to like xavier more and more. Net at 39, kenpom at 42. Hopefully they keep the momentum tonight and secure another what would be a q1 win.
    Torvik has X at 36.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

And for anyone freaking out about SucKS winning vs us.

Clifton Community College won two games last week. They dropped from 48 to 51 in the NET.
    Xavier lost last week and moved from 41 to 39 in the NET.

The AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC sucks. The Big East is awesome.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    The net is weird...get a q1 win and dont move at all. Maybe there will be some movement once more games are played tonight and Wednesday

Just need to keep winning..........the rest takes care of it itself.

We have 5 games left. 3-2 gets it done. 4-1 positions us for no worse than an 8 seed.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Just need to keep winning..........the rest takes care of it itself.

We have 5 games left. 3-2 gets it done. 4-1 positions us for no worse than an 8 seed.
    True....give me a 10,11 or 7 though. I think there is a gigantic drop off after the 1 seeds and frankly I'd rather x just not play any of them. I know people poo poo sdsu and gonzaga because God forbid they dont play in a top conference. However both of them look to me like pretty complete teams.

Getting ahead of myself but just saying, if x is going to make the tourney, might as well be in a position to advance as much as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    True....give me a 10,11 or 7 though. I think there is a gigantic drop off after the 1 seeds and frankly I'd rather x just not play any of them. I know people poo poo sdsu and gonzaga because God forbid they dont play in a top conference. However both of them look to me like pretty complete teams.

Getting ahead of myself but just saying, if x is going to make the tourney, might as well be in a position to advance as much as they can.
    Don't want 8-9 either, but that also means we likely finished the year strong.........