Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed

Prayers Needed

I would like to ask all of you to keep Masterofreality in your prayers. As we all know, he is in a dark place, the likes of which we've never seen from this normally level-headed superfan. Even in the dark days of the George Krajack era, MOR stayed positive. Even during that 5-20 season in MOR's sophomore year, he sat through games, happily sipping cheap beer and supporting the team.

All of the classic signs of despair are there: anti-social behavior, anger, irritability, self-loathing, lashing out at those closest to him ... I haven't seen such a case since George Bailey stood on that bridge about to jump into the river.

Let us pray. Please Lord, help MOR. Let him remember the good times, the celebrations through the years, and the hope of every new game. Through Your Grace may he return from that dark place to shine once again as the great Xavier fan that he is.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I would like to ask all of you to keep Masterofreality in your prayers. As we all know, he is in a dark place, the likes of which we've never seen from this normally level-headed superfan. Even in the dark days of the George Krajack era, MOR stayed positive. Even during that 5-20 season in MOR's sophomore year, he sat through games, happily sipping cheap beer and supporting the team.

All of the classic signs of despair are there: anti-social behavior, anger, irritability, self-loathing, lashing out at those closest to him ... I haven't seen such a case since George Bailey stood on that bridge about to jump into the river.

Let us pray. Please Lord, help MOR. Let him remember the good times, the celebrations through the years, and the hope of every new game. Through Your Grace may he return from that dark place to shine once again as the great Xavier fan that he is.

Amen.
    This is how I feel all the time. I thought that was just the normal human condition.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

I am praying to St. Snipe to intercede.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post

Amen.
    I'm all good Brother, but thanks to all for their deep thoughts and prayers. We can all use them. My place is full of light. About to have another Grandkid who will assurredly become a Xavier Musketeer! Maybe a center, Point Guard, who knows?

But. Remember my name. "Reality". I will not stray from my appointed post on this board. I follow where I'm led, and this staff is leading to a poor location.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-30-2020 at 02:10 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

It is always darkest before the dawn. Of course, it is also always darkest in the deepest part of the cave when there is no way out.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I am praying to St. Snipe to intercede.

Snipe, Hideous Redhead, Gladden and XU 89 were all interceeding with each other via text last night.
    It didn't end well.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Xeus -

Thanks for the good laugh today. Lord knows we all could use it.

Amen.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Well done Xeus

Done

Ditto.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.