Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Even if we win all those, that gets us to a whopping 7 conference wins. Where do we get 2 or 3 more that might give us a chance at an at large bid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    8 Big East wins would put us on the Bubble and likely in.

Should McDermott be fined and suspended by the league for threatening to wrestle Tyrique during the game?!?

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    XVILLE -

Have you looked at the schedule? Of the next four games, we have Marquette (H), Seton Hall (A), Depaul (A) and Providence (H). I think we win 1 of those 4...likely home versus PC. This team doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to win on the road this year. Love your optimism, but I just don't see it with this team and this coaching staff.
    I honestly think they get 2 out of the 4 - either a win against Marquette or Seton Hall would be gravy at this point. DePaul and Providence are also losing the wind from their sails.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I honestly think they get 2 out of the 4 - either a win against Marquette or Seton Hall would be gravy at this point. DePaul and Providence are also losing the wind from their sails.
    For posters clinging onto hope, X has to win 3 out of next 4 to get to 8-9 wins before conference tourney. Seton Hall loss is a given.

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Can we teach Kyky all the subtleties of the pick and roll in the next 48hrs?
    Maybe Zach can teach him. Or Dionte and Daniel.