Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I liked hearing the coaches a lot more than watching commercials, so there’s that........
    I wish I could have muted McDermott. Hearing him complain that everything was a foul started to become obnoxious. Didn’t realize he was such a whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Did you not watch Paul Scruggs, a junior, just shoot 4-23 the past two games?
    Hey, Scruggs made 4 shots. And at least some of his 19 misses were in the same area code as the rim.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    I wish I could have muted McDermott. Hearing him complain that everything was a foul started to become obnoxious. Didn’t realize he was such a whiner.
    He has won exactly 3 NCAA tournament games at Creighton, only 1 in the Big East era. Been there a decade. Imagine this board if Xavier produced a decade like that (hopefully we aren't 20% of the way there). Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Hey, Scruggs made 4 shots. And at least some of his 19 misses were in the same area code as the rim.
    Wow, you're tough. 4 misses from a freshman in his 13th game versus 19 misses from a junior.

KyKy struggled today. Freshman will have good games and bad games.

This team's upperclassmen have struggled a lot this year.

I'm officially in wait-til-next-year mode. Anyone who wants to join me, there's plenty of room on the bus. Hey, at least it seems it'll be another stress free NCAA tournament this year.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    He has won exactly 3 NCAA tournament games at Creighton, only 1 in the Big East era. Been there a decade. Imagine this board if Xavier produced a decade like that (hopefully we aren't 20% of the way there). Yikes.
    Sounds like a rich man's Skip Prosser.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Wow, you're tough. 4 misses from a freshman in his 13th game versus 19 misses from a junior.

KyKy struggled today. Freshman will have good games and bad games.

This team's upperclassmen have struggled a lot this year.
    I think if folks are going to constantly call for more KyKy, the kid gloves are going to come off a bit when he sucks. He sucked today.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    How are we going to lose by less than 20?
    How did that happen??

I think if folks are going to constantly call for more KyKy, the kid gloves are going to come off a bit when he sucks. He sucked today.
    I'm fine with that.

I think the playing time is only going to help him, and I hope Steele continues to give him good minutes the rest of the year.

Agree. He cannot be relied on yet. Moore picked up the frosh slack. Moore shockingly did get blown by defending in second half.