Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I'm fine with that.

I think the playing time is only going to help him, and I hope Steele continues to give him good minutes the rest of the year.
    Totally agree and I have no doubt that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Sounds like a rich man's Skip Prosser.
    Oh boy did he frustrate fans. Matta saved the day.

Quote Originally Posted by vee4xu View Post
    I'm officially in wait-til-next-year mode. Anyone who wants to join me, there's plenty of room on the bus. Hey, at least it seems it'll be another stress free NCAA tournament this year.
    I am in wait til 2 years from now.
    I hope Scruggs comes back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Totally agree and I have no doubt that will happen.
    And no one but me has mentioned Paul Scruggs going 2-15 against G'Twon and 2-8 today vs Creighton. Haven't seen anyone mention Naji's 6 turnovers either.

Those are the guys supposed to be leading this team.

Sophomore
    I see Scruggs initiating his offense from too far out now that he is point guard and that to me is the cause of his problems. I also don't like Tyrique passing it out when he close regardless of his problems finishing at times and it puzzled me. Naj had 3 totally unforced turnovers, the one when ballock took it away at the foul line was like a dream I have(at 64) when I am trying to play but can't even reach for the ball. Lets see how it all plays out...now we need to play for the NIT and (hopefully) can be a tough out in the big east tournament. Q and Tyrique (and maybe others) CANT want to go out without a fight. Two bright spots was play of Fremantle and Moore. Remember we knocked them out of big East(and probably NCAA last year the Castlin game) and they probably looked at is as payback
    Last edited by whopper; 01-26-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Let’s go X! When is the next game?

Supporting Member
    Look this game sucked..creighton is a gawd awful matchup for this xavier team so whatever.

I know there is no reason to believe this because this team has not shown much this year but I think they can win the next 3 of 4....that puts them at 16-8 with at least a shot to be on the bubble. Make it happen x

Question. Is Ramsey still hurt or does Steele plan on redshirting him too? With Q "hurt" it looks like he is running a 7 man rotation with ramsey and james just sitting on the bench. James finally got minutes and played really well that game. Next game he looked lost and was pulled early and i dont think I've seen him on the floor since then.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I am in wait til 2 years from now.
    I hope Scruggs comes back next year.
    Cmon, wait 2 years is just too depressing for Jan 26 of thd current season. Watching the miked up time outs was interesting. Steele talking to the players and the look on their faces was like watching a college prof trying to teach Physics to kindergarteners. Simplify, these guys are just not bright. I'm not sure I'd want Naji back next year. Might just be more of the same. Paul could probably work in any system .

Sophomore
    On January 25, joe lunardi tweeted that Xavier was in the last four out. All of Xaviers loses except Wake Forest are projected in the tournament. Xavier has not been good for most of this year, but we still have some good opportunities. I think Marquette at home is a must win. Hopefully the team plays well and the Cintas is juiced. I m trying to be optimistic even if it leads to heartbreak.