Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Say what you want about Q, but there are very clearly minutes for him in this backcourt.

Junior
    Again not to get all Dayton like but sure seems like we're getting homered a bit. Getting hammered for sure tho so it really doesn't matter.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Looks like 5 vs Freemantle

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Hes hardly the issue. Naji, carter, scruggs, jones are absolute jokes this game
    He looks absolutely lost in the system defensively and has thrown 3 possessions straight into the trash. He's been a huge minus today.

Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like the players just aren’t getting what Steele is saying during the time outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

We're still just one decent stretch away from making this a tight game. I just dont think this team has a decent stretch in them.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    He looks absolutely lost in the system defensively and has thrown 3 possessions straight into the trash. He's been a huge minus today.
    What I'm saying is..hes a freshman, the rest are upper classmen and they look like freshmen

Sophomore
    what is wrong with Scruggs, he has looked lost a little without Q believe it or not. Damn but they may be a package deal as he was awful against Georgetown. I am glad he is keeping Scruggs in with 4..he will either help or just foul oout. That drive that was blocked would have been a basket earlier this year. Hope he can turn it around..this is very frustrating as we kind of pencil in 14 for Scruggs and his attitude is good
    Last edited by whopper; 01-26-2020 at 04:34 PM.

If T Jones got 2 points for every yell he would avg 40 points per game. The man loves to yell after every rebound or basket made.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Refs have nothing to do with this game. X once again is shooting abysmal. Travis hands are tied with a team that can’t shoot.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield