Thread: Kokrak in 2020

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

Kokrak in 2020

Jason posted a 2-over round at Torrey Pines' south (tougher) course yesterday, to sit at 1-under for the tournament. He made the cut (barely) but is only 9 behind the leader. Let's hope JK finds his mojo this weekend, and gets 2020 off to a roaring start.
    Last edited by X-man; 01-25-2020 at 05:47 PM.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Because the PGA Season now starts in the Fall of the previous calendar year, Jason is actually in pretty good shape so far. He's already won over $260,000 and, is in the Top 125 of the Fed Ex Cup to keep his tour card for another year. Lots of golf to be played, but I think he's gonna finally get his first Big Tour win this season.

He's also -3 today so far thru 16 holes, moving up to T32nd now.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-25-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Not to mention he has qualified to play the majors this year from last years top 30. He should make huge bank this year barring injury.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    The majors and WGC events - those are all events with higher paydays and FedEx Cup points.