Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Well, a step in the right direction. But still a lot of ugly.

Supporting Member
    That’s what I saw. (In response to catching a tipped ball OOB).
    Last edited by SM#24; 01-22-2020 at 07:50 PM.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Okay, that's a start. Now time for a serving of roadkill on Sunday.

One tough road kill on Sunday from getting back on the right side of the Bubble.

A much needed win! The offence was still weak. Tandy replacing Q made the difference and secure the victory.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Well, a step in the right direction. But still a lot of ugly.
    My biggest second half issue. Carter had a mismatch all damn game, but he barely saw the ball. Making shots covers a multitude of sins & thank Gawd for
    ElectriKyKy and Naji hitting his. Carter played a helluva game on the glass and tho Paul had a tough game, I like him out there with Tandy.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Does anyone else want to punch McClung in the face? He’s their JP.
    Yup. This for the next 3 years. Knew it was coming last year
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Kentucky Jelly starting to earn his nickname. Other then that, same ole crap. Can’t shoot, not discipline on shot selection, naji playing street ball at times. I feel so bad for Q, I hope he can play again and turn things around. You don’t have to shoot just set up the players for good shots. I just don’t see how this team can go 8-6 rest of way to get a PIG. 9-5 would prob be enough to not be PIG. Saturday will be telling as to how we will finish down the stretch. I hope I’m wrong but this game tonight wasn’t any indication of this team turning it around.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Kentucky Jelly starting to earn his nickname. Other then that, same ole crap. Can’t shoot, not discipline on shot selection, naji playing street ball at times. I feel so bad for Q, I hope he can play again and turn things around. You don’t have to shoot just set up the players for good shots. I just don’t see how this team can go 8-6 rest of way to get a PIG. 9-5 would prob be enough to not be PIG. Saturday will be telling as to how we will finish down the stretch. I hope I’m wrong but this game tonight wasn’t any indication of this team turning it around.
    well, it’s a better indicator of a turnaround than if they had lost.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Man way to take a 9pt win and take a dump on it. Not a perfect game by any means, but I disagree that it was the same ole crap. Lots to get better at, but maybe this builds some confidence. Think 7-5 is very possible which I believe gets them in the tourney which is all I want.