Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by HAAS_U View Post
    Can’t wait to see what Zac “schemes up” tonight against the Steelers on national tv. Now the Bengals have another opportunity to embarrass themselves in front of the whole country instead of just us Bengal fans.

I’d rather since Zac under center tonight instead of Finley, so he can take the beating behind that porous o line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m guessing you are rather surprised as of halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I doubt the Bengals can win another game the rest of the year. Ryan Finley gives them no chance. The rest of the team gives them no chance. Burrow was their only chance.
    It is 10:05 pm on 12/21, and the collapse has begun after a 17-0 halftime lead over the Steelers. I pray the Bungles hold on for selfish (Bills) reasons, but I知 NOT optimistic.

Who Dey!! Mike Brown- football genius.

The Bengals/Steelers connection continues to screw me every which way possible. Took the Steelers -12.5 and figured that was a lock. By halftime I realized that most likely wasn't going to happen so I hedged it with a Steelers -10 second half line... There has not been a safer bet in the NFL this year than betting against the Bengals in the second half...so I doubled my normal amount. Looks like my son isn't getting his 529 contribution this week. Someone has to pay..
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Vonn Bell for President!

The Bengals need more guys like him.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I知 guessing you are rather surprised as of halftime.
    Yes, I was very surprised. And I stand corrected, it was a Christmas miracle. I was happy to see it.

Perfectly timed to give fans some hope for next season. Will Ebeneezer Brown build the o-line needed to protect the franchise?
    Veritas vos Liberabit

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    The Bengals/Steelers connection continues to screw me every which way possible. Took the Steelers -12.5 and figured that was a lock. By halftime I realized that most likely wasn't going to happen so I hedged it with a Steelers -10 second half line... There has not been a safer bet in the NFL this year than betting against the Bengals in the second half...so I doubled my normal amount. Looks like my son isn't getting his 529 contribution this week. Someone has to pay..
    HA, this belongs in the degenerate gambling thread.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Bengals beat Pittsburgh on primetime with 78 yards passing. Arguably the biggest fluke since Columbus discovered an entire continent on accident.

AJ Green signs a one year deal with Arizona. Best of luck to AJ.
    Meanwhile, Joe Burrow still waiting for a serviceable offensive line to be constructed. If they continue to do things on the cheap, Joe will be out of here the minute his rookie contract expires and I surely wouldn't blame him.
    Veritas vos Liberabit