Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bengals

Maybe it's a good thing I don't have the NFL network on my subscription list.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Oh, the Bengals.
    Preseason playoff chances: 8.8%
    Current playoff chances: 2.1%

The lowest playoff chances in the league after two weeks belong to the Bengals, who have lost two of the more winnable games on their schedule in matchups with the Chargers and Browns.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Becoming a big JB fan after some of these hellacious hits he's taking.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 09-27-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Burrow looks great....but nothing changes with this franchise until you have people in charge that know what they are doing. Mike Brown and his crew are imbeciles.

2020 Bengals

Burrow has probably been sacked more times in these 3 games than he was his entire senior season at LSU.

If this keeps up, he won’t survive the year. There HAS to be some free agent offensive linemen out there who’d be better that what we have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I questioned Burrow as a No. 1 pick. I thought Dalton was far down the list on the Bungs’ problems. I wanted Chase Young. I was
    wrong. Burrow can do a lot of things Dalton can’t. He’s special. Having said that, and I am 100% sincere when I text this, I would sit
    him against Pittsburgh and Baltimore. 8 sacks from an Eagles’ team that barely touched Goff last weekend?

It’s a franchise decision. I wouldn’t do it this year. They aren’t making the playoffs this year. Protect your commodity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I questioned Burrow as a No. 1 pick. I thought Dalton was far down the list on the Bungs’ problems. I wanted Chase Young. I was
    wrong. Burrow can do a lot of things Dalton can’t. He’s special. Having said that, and I am 100% sincere when I text this, I would sit
    him against Pittsburgh and Baltimore. 8 sacks from an Eagles’ team that barely touched Goff last weekend?

It’s a franchise decision. I wouldn’t do it this year. They aren’t making the playoffs this year. Protect your commodity.
    Hes not an commodity.......LOL

Hamilton County taxes went up from 7% to 7.8% on October 1st. That's a big jump. They say it is for infrastructure but I'm not sure where that is. Could it be for the New Bengals stadium down the road? The County tax was 6.5% and they raised it to 7% due to the present Bengals stadium. Shouldn't that .5% just about be paid off? Maybe this belongs in the political thread.

Butler County is 6.5% and I can easily see people that live near the border heading towards Butler County to purchase items. Especially with Christmas coming.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Hamilton County taxes went up from 7% to 7.8% on October 1st. That's a big jump. They say it is for infrastructure but I'm not sure where that is. Could it be for the New Bengals stadium down the road? The County tax was 6.5% and they raised it to 7% due to the present Bengals stadium. Shouldn't that .5% just about be paid off? Maybe this belongs in the political thread.

Butler County is 6.5% and I can easily see people that live near the border heading towards Butler County to purchase items. Especially with Christmas coming.
    It is a .8% sales tax increase that was voted on in March to pay for a complete overhaul of the Metro bus system and larger road infrastructure projects.
    Last edited by 94GRAD; 10-02-2020 at 02:36 PM.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    It is a .08% sales tax increase that was voted on in March to pay for a complete overhaul of the Metro bus system and larger road infrastructure projects.
    So are you saying it should be 7.08%

https://tax.ohio.gov/static/sales_an...le_10-2020.pdf
    Last edited by MADXSTER; 10-02-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    Balls of Steele!!