Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I think Marvin did the best he could in that department. He couldn't stop them from the John Ross pick, another winner for Mikey boy.
    At least Ross was highly rated. Sample is a blocking TE who is not a receiver. Mind boggling.

This will make things interesting around the league. I won’t be surprised if the NFL teams don’t do something like X did when we all had to reseat. They’ll start with the oldest season ticket holder account and start going down the list. If you’re seats are too close to someone else who’s been a ticket holder longer, you’ll get to pick another location. They’ll keep doing this until all available seats have been allocated while maintaining proper social distancing. After that, you’re just out of luck for this season.

The fly in the ointment will be seat licenses people have paid for. How much will the teams need to refund to keep everyone somewhat happy?

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/202...ws-seats-2020/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Well, the Bengals emailed season ticket holders today outlining what’s going to happen this season, assuming fans are allowed at all. Sounds like they’re going to do a one year reseating, probably like X did a few years ago. I’m guessing they’ll start with whomever has had season tickets the longest based on account number and so on until they’ve gotten through all season tickets holders, assuming there are enough socially distanced seat locations. Season ticket holders can also opt out for this year and keep their seats for next year. There will also be no tailgating before or after the games.

I have friends who have season tickets in the first 8 rows at field level where no one will be allowed to sit. They’ve decided to opt out this year and come back in 2021.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Veritas vos Liberabit

My TV menu says the Bengals are on CBS.
    My CBS is showing a post game show and not the game. Crap.
    I do see that Bengals are ahead with a touchdown by Burrow.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Most bungal loss ever

Ack.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

While it was a very Bengal-esque loss, you have to be impressed with Burrow’s drive at the end of the game with no time outs. He certainly didn’t look like a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Most bungal loss ever
    I disagree. I think the most Bungal loss ever is, and always will be, the playoff loss to the Steelers a few years back. A team that hadn't won a playoff game in decades managing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory (against a hated rival no less) several times in the last 2 min. It had all the makings of a great Bungal loss: turnovers, penalties, and lack of discipline.

Yesterday was a rough one though. I thought I would really miss watching the Bengals every week when I moved to Jersey, but it turns out I really don't.
    Eat Donuts!

It all starts at the top. They may have themselves a real QB, but what the need most is a quality owner.