Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    WHAT???

If they can't get a new owner, get him out of the way and let a quality GM hire a real NFL staff. There is no salary cap on scouts. That is how you get quality young and CHEAP players. It’s your lifeline. If you cheap-out on scouts, you are just in it for the TV money, and you can’t have MY money. That is just crazy!
    No I'm with you guys. I want Mike Brown gone, I want a GM, and I want more scouts. But I think more issues can be solved with more scouts first rather than one guy with no support staff. Then the GM just takes the fall for Mikey and Mike can point to him and say, "See! I hired a GM and it's the same."

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    New Stadium? They never fill up the old one.
    I have heard that the current lease/agreement is up in like the next 5 years or so and the Bengals are already talking about a new stadium. Probably just rumors but who knows.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    I have heard that the current lease/agreement is up in like the next 5 years or so and the Bengals are already talking about a new stadium. Probably just rumors but who knows.
    2026 the lease is up. I THINK the Bengals can renew it for 10 additional years if they choose.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    2026 the lease is up. I THINK the Bengals can renew it for 10 additional years if they choose.
    It’s actually two five year extensions. Even the Bengals know there won’t be a new stadium. The question will be what enhancements they want at PBS and what the county will agree to pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Joe Burrow was spotted with his girlfriend at the BW3 in Mason yesterday. No word yet on his dining selection yet, but hopefully he’s shopping for homes while in town.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

At least he bypassed Fuddruckers.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Update! Joe Burrow is making the rounds in the tri-State, and it appears he likes the new menu item at Jeff Ruby’s steakhouse.

“Guess who’s having the very first Steak Burrow at @TheRealJeffRuby Steakhouse Columbus? Great young man. Thanks for coming @Joe_Burrow10”
    Last edited by nuts4xu; 01-22-2020 at 05:40 AM.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    Update! Joe Burrow is making the rounds in the tri-State, and it appears he likes the new menu item at Jeff Ruby’s steakhouse.

“Guess who’s having the very first Steak Burrow at @TheRealJeffRuby Steakhouse Columbus? Great young man. Thanks for coming @Joe_Burrow10”
    If the kid didn't want to be in Cincinnati, he certainly wouldn't be showing up twice in the last week at local eateries.....

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    If the kid didn't want to be in Cincinnati, he certainly wouldn't be showing up twice in the last week at local eateries.....
    His girlfriend who he met at Ohio State is from Mason.

Sophomore
    Took the effort to wear sweatpants to Jeff Ruby’s. Jeff was probably pissed