Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Starting think defense is being prioritized over offense. Never understood that. Both sides matter.
    I think it definitely is because Travis knows they can’t win with this type of talent on offense. We suck

I'm just amazed people still get upset knowing what is going to.happrn before the game starts

That was disappointing. Not surprising, but disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member
    Unless things drastically change, this team isnt winning.more than 4 or 5 in the league.

Supporting Member
    Starting Lineups and minutes need to change starting this end half

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Offense > defense. Always.
    I agree. Only thing is there isnt any offensive threats on this team besides naji.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Unless things drastically change, this team isnt winning.more than 4 or 5 in the league.
    When they posted the standings on the broadcast it really hit me hard that they really suck right now and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Then watching Q airball a 8 foot tip back with 7 seconds on the clock after 20 seconds of ISO was really the cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBob View Post
    Man, I really liked the Steele hire but I knew there was going to come a day when the administration would make a mistake, it was bound to happen. I’m wondering if this is it. This certainly isn’t Xavier basketball. I know we’d lose a good recruiting class but Christopher has some tough decisions to make. I know people will say a longer sample is needed but this certainly isn’t the program I’m used to seeing.
    I agree on this not being Xavier basketball we are use to. Lack of boxing out, getting out toughed, no offense at all, just run around and chuck it, no leadership, fumble the ball left and right, can’t find shooters, don’t hustle back and on and on. Marquette isn’t even good and Xavier has no chance. Steele will get a chance with his own recruits but it is very concerning that a team with just about everyone returning, is continuing to get worse. Something is majorly wrong right now with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBob View Post
    Man, I really liked the Steele hire but I knew there was going to come a day when the administration would make a mistake, it was bound to happen. I’m wondering if this is it. This certainly isn’t Xavier basketball. I know we’d lose a good recruiting class but Christopher has some tough decisions to make. I know people will say a longer sample is needed but this certainly isn’t the program I’m used to seeing.
    You all need to remember or be reminded who the coach's father-in-law is. If you don't know, check it out.

Sophomore
    The body language of this team does not look good. At some point we will win a game. We have to,right?