Sophomore

TV For Marquette Game

The Indy crew appears to be out of luck on TV for tonight's game. The Pacers play and are blocking out the Xavier game. Cannot get it on Direct TV either it appears. Any thoughts from anyone? Streaming anywhere?

Byron and Joe we go, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    The Indy crew appears to be out of luck on TV for tonight's game. The Pacers play and are blocking out the Xavier game. Cannot get it on Direct TV either it appears. Any thoughts from anyone? Streaming anywhere?

Stream it on the FoxGo app
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    ThX

Any site streaming for those of us who dont have FSN in general (ie Dish customers)?

It is on a lot of the other Fox Sports regional networks like Fox Sports Sun (Florida), Fox Sports SE, MASN, Fox Sports Detroit, Fox Sports Wisconsin, etc
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

It's supposed to be on FOX Sports Midwest PLUS (alternate channel when there's a conflict) if you receive it. Looks like it's channel 671-1 for DirecTV: https://b.fssta.com/uploads/2019/06/...-June-2019.pdf
    If you cannot access the PLUS channel for some reason, you might still be able to stream it through the FOX Sports Go app like 94GRAD suggested.

And for other options for streaming, hopefully there will be something closer to tipoff.