3- naji
    4- Freemantle
    5- Jones

Rest of Rotation:

Q
    Moore
    Carter
    James

This would allow two of the best shooters on the floor at the same time and set the tone from the start of the game. Jones in the past has played better when he has a banger next to him, and carter is not that kind of player.

I'd add Q and subtract Freemantle. Go small and keep our best distributor and best shooter on the floor together. Tell Q that if he takes a shot from more than 2 feet away that he's going to be on the bench at the next stoppage.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    If you were the coach, who would you go with and why? Here's mine:

1- scruggs
    2- tandy
    3- naji
    4- Freemantle
    5- Jones

Rest of Rotation:

Q
    Moore
    Carter
    James

This would allow two of the best shooters on the floor at the same time and set the tone from the start of the game. Jones in the past has played better when he has a banger next to him, and carter is not that kind of player.
    When Jones and/or Freemantle get into foul trouble what do you do then?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Bring Miles out of the locker room Walt Frazier style?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Worry about that if or when you get to that point. Go small with 4 in one out or carter.

The same thought was there when hankins and jones played together. That construction worked last year.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Worry about that if or when you get to that point. Go small with 4 in one out or carter.

The same thought was there when hankins and jones played together. That construction worked last year.
    That works in certain places depending on matchups. With the way most of the rosters are in the Big East this year, having Freemantle and Jones on the court at the same time would result in us getting torched defensively. That would only work if we played some zone. We also could have foul trouble issues as well, although Steele said that Ramsey would be ready to play this week and he was not considering red-shirting him.
    Frank Layden (Jazz): "Son, what is with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?" "Coach, I don't know and I don't care!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BandDad View Post
    That works in certain places depending on matchups. With the way most of the rosters are in the Big East this year, having Freemantle and Jones on the court at the same time would result in us getting torched defensively. That would only work if we played some zone. We also could have foul trouble issues as well, although Steele said that Ramsey would be ready to play this week and he was not considering red-shirting him.
    Why would it result in us getting torched defensively? Because carter and q are such great defenders? I dont see the correlation. Free and tandy cant do any worse than those two in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Bring Miles out of the locker room Walt Frazier style?
    You mean Willis Reed? Not that it matters, the reference is probably lost on most posters here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'd add Q and subtract Freemantle. Go small and keep our best distributor and best shooter on the floor together. Tell Q that if he takes a shot from more than 2 feet away that he's going to be on the bench at the next stoppage.
    I think this is my favorite lineup and probably the best. I just like having a guy that can score a little come off the bench...but with the team looking for a spark or needing a change, I would be good with this tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    You mean Willis Reed? Not that it matters, the reference is probably lost on most posters here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dammit, I'm old enough to know about it, but not old enough to get it right! :)