View Poll Results: .

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Page 20 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Steele

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Still think this thread is ridiculous. But not a few good days for the trust in Coach Steele camp.

This is a ridiculous thread. I support Steele, I feel bad for him actually. These upperclassmen should be leading and playing like an experienced unit. I do not see that type of leadership on the floor. Coach can do some things but he is giving them every chance to turn the corner. It is painful to watch.
    How sweet it is!

Sophomore
    I hope Steele grows into the job because X has a lot wrong. What is alarming is we are not improving, or taking a different strategy. I hope Steele improves because a bad hire can really set the program back. (Example Wake Forest). Recruiting might get a little tougher with two years outside the dance. The flip side is we have playing time available at every position.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Still think this thread is ridiculous. But not a few good days for the trust in Coach Steele camp.
    He challenged his team after the Creighton game.......and this is how they responded. I still don't think they've quit.

I honestly think Travis is clueless tactically. Good recruiters don't always translate into good coaches. He needs a veteran coach on his bench.

Now Steele doesn’t have the guts to come out & face the music on the postgame radio show. He sends Dante out to answer questions.
    That’s trash. Byron and Joe would never embarrass you but you can’t even give your fans an answer or two?
    GTFOH.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    He needs a veteran coach on his bench.
    This x 1,000

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Now Steele doesn’t have the guts to come out & face the music on the postgame radio show. He sends Dante out to answer questions.
    That’s trash. Byron and Joe would never embarrass you but you can’t even give your fans an answer or two?
    GTFOH.
    That is not a good sign. In fact, if I was the AD, there's no way I let that slide.

Buck up and face the music.

GTFOH.
    That long speech after the Creighton game really paid off

Sometimes you're better to leave it alone as a coach and let the team stew on it some.

GTFOH.

Not a good move. I hope it was because he was puking because of what he witnessed on the floor. It made me sick
    How sweet it is!

All-Conference
    Another Cronin move. I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

I don't listen to the radio broadcast / I'm out of the area. Does Steele always do the post game interviews win or lose?
    Run the table.