0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Page 62 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Steele

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Then we are well and truly screwed.
    lol seriously. the people that still defend q are wild to me. he's not a good player. not sure how much more evidence you need. he made some shots against marquette, yes, but lost in all that was that his lineup gave up the lead without howard and lost the game. not to mention, the guy he was guarding absolutely torched him to win the game. i have no illusions about q nor should anyone

Lifetime extension!

Best coach EVER!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Best coach EVER!
    Of all time!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Man, this Steele guy can really coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    They're both in the Top 25 even with those losses. Xavier is 68th in the NET right now and dropping. You must be clairvoyant to be able to know now that Butler will lose 7 and Ohio State 10. Pray tell, what Ford Motor Company stock will be on March 15.

Tell me who is in better shape between X, Butler and Ohio State?
    MOR... just wanted to bring this back up...

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Butler will no longer be in the top 5 as they have now lost two straight and could have three if they didn't get lucky at St. John's. Ohio State and that awesome coach Holtmann is now 2-5 in the Big 10. I bet Butler ends up with 7 Big East losses and Ohio State will have at least 10 Big 10 losses.
    Butler at 7, Ohio State at 8. Still in play.

MOR... just wanted to bring this back up...
    And what the hell does this accomplish? Way to be right on a wild ass guess based upon nothing that seems to be coming true? Congratulations I guess on something that has zero to do with Xavier’s performance.
    Let us not forget that with all of the enthusiasm Xavier played like garbage for most of the St. John’s game with 22 turnovers, and it took a missed front end of a 1-1 By a 78% free throw shooter to even give X a chance for Naji to Free’s basket. Also remember that the Johnnies were without one of their best players in Herron. We got lucky as hell after losing a very winnable game at Butler.
    Of course I’m happy with the wins, but don’t think we are out of the woods by any means. We certainly can be over the course of the next 6 days with two home wins but we had better play and coach a helluva lot better.

GO X!!
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 02-20-2020 at 09:12 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    And what the hell does this accomplish? Way to be right on a wild ass guess based upon nothing that seems to be coming true? Congratulations I guess on something that has zero to do with Xavier’s performance.
    Let us not forget that with all of the enthusiasm Xavier played like garbage for most of the St. John’s game with 22 turnovers, and it took a missed front end of a 1-1 By a 78% free throw shooter to even give X a chance for Naji to Free’s basket. Also remember that the Johnnies were without one of their best players in Herron. We got lucky as hell after losing a very winnable game at Butler.
    Of course I’m happy with the wins, but don’t think we are out of the woods by any means. We certainly can be over the course of the next 6 days with two home wins but we had better play and coach a helluva lot better.

GO X!!
    You think Xavier played like garbage? Did you watch the game? Yeah they turned it over a lot but that’s what St. John’s does. They led more than they didn’t, dominated the boards and won on the road after not quitting. Give some freakin credit. The coach was handed a rough deal and he is progressing. His freshman have been proving solid after being coached. Not sure what Travis did to you but enjoy the ride. You praised Butler and they have not been world beaters. They are not set up as Xavier is, and if you can’t see that, I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe go buy Butler season tickets.

Sophomore
    You think Xavier played like garbage? Did you watch the game? Yeah they turned it over a lot but that’s what St. John’s does. They led more than they didn’t, dominated the boards and won on the road after not quitting. Give some freakin credit. The coach was handed a rough deal and he is progressing. His freshman have been proving solid after being coached. Not sure what Travis did to you but enjoy the ride. You praised Butler and they have not been world beaters. They are not set up as Xavier is, and if you can’t see that, I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe go buy Butler season tickets.
    I'm going to second this sentiment...