View Poll Results: .

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Page 3 of 199 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Steele

This is the worst thread ever. You started it I'll hopefully end it... And stop!!!

Fire travis

Well, this is not a good stat. Hope it’s not a precursor to finishing under .500 in conference play for the first time in decades.

https://twitter.com/PaulFritschner/s...24177729585152

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    not His fault players miss shots but he is clearly being out coached. I think he needs new bench coaches. We are all frustrated and I started this thread tongue in cheek but I’m very concerned right now.
    I would say it's his fault guys are missing shots becuase he is playing those guys extended minutes. Q needs to come off the bench to help light a fire under him. Didnt Duncan get pulled from the starting lineup as a senior when he wasnt playing great then tore it up as the 6th man? Tandy isnt the saviour forms but atleast he can shoot and his misses arent off by much. Q barely draws iron on most shots.

I dont mind moore out there becuase hes a good defender but you cannot play him with Q. Already down 2 offensive threats there.

I would really like to see Miles get on the floor. Need the rebounding help and he apparently looked great in spain over the summer. Also gets him some game experience so hes not trying to get up to game speed next season the first few months. The way this team shoots Jones should have 20-25 rebounds a game. Hes getting out muscled and out hustled by smaller guys out there.

They arent going to make the tourney next year either since Scruggs and Marshall are most likely leaving early which leaves Carter as the most experienced player for them. Hopefully Paul and Naji stay to play with Odom at PG but its doubtful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

And you guys continue the nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I think to save the season the fans have to suck it up and support the team even when the play is unsupportable. I can dissect a game with the best of them and still play at 64 2 or 3 x a week, but I would hate to see Cintas turned into a negative environment or even apathetic. Every game is winnable still, and I have seen at UConn the fans become apathetic and negative and it hurts the team and (in the case of a Jesuit private school) the value add a good Big East schedule gives for enrollment, endowment etc. I am very aggravated (again my blood pressure goes from 120 to 180 during a tight and/or bad game and pulse from 62 to 85) and watched Butler, Villanova, Seton Hall, Marquette games this weekend wishing we played like them but have to accept the bad with the good. Love reading all the analysis.
    Okay... so your pulse only goes up to 85 in bad games... Wow, you must be a in tip top shape.

This thread is very disappointing.

Come on guys just stop. Chris Mack lost an entire recruiting class. One with zero recruits who started and finished at X as far as I can recall. If that doesn't cost him then 12-5 won't cost Steele in year 1.5. Just stop and be reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I just hope Travis isn’t all the coaches VD has had over the years. It scares me to think we could fall like VD did after the 80’s. They are good this year but we all know that is just a fluke. Please Steele make me proud again!!!!
    Understanding that bad things and bad coaches can happen to even P5 programs, I’m not too worried about this specific scenario.

VD is a mid major in a now bad conference with virtually no TV money. We have a lot to offer in the event we eventually have to offer it.

Finally, let’s not forget that we were headed for the abyss last year, and with a bunch of new moving parts. Steele has to be given credit for turning last season around and almost getting them to the tournament.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Well, this is not a good stat. Hope it’s not a precursor to finishing under .500 in conference play for the first time in decades.

https://twitter.com/PaulFritschner/s...24177729585152
    That stat ought to be blown up and put on the wall in the screening room, on the walls of the workout room, and above the doorway of the players entrance to the basketball court.

It ought to make these coaches and players seriously embarrassed And light a fire... or we are heading for one very bad second half of the season.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I would like to congratulate Travis Steele on receiving the Sacrament of Fire _____ in his second season.