Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,313 of 1313

Thread: Coach Steele

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Somewhere in this roller coaster of a thread, it was suggested that Steele ran off Elias Harden (or that Harden would have been the answer this year). Well my friends, maybe Steele can put the band back together. Harden is in the transfer portal after one season in Jacksonville.
    Oh he’d have been the answer this year, if the question happened to be “Name the struggling X player who should have transferred out last year?”

I wish him the best of luck, but he simply is not talented enough to be playing on the floor at the BE level for more than a few minutes a game.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Oh he’d have been the answer this year, if the question happened to be “Name the struggling X player who should have transferred out last year?”

I wish him the best of luck, but he simply is not talented enough to be playing on the floor at the BE level for more than a few minutes a game.
    I did like that kid. He certainly seemed likeable. The look on his face after he nailed the corner 3 against Villanova as he ran back down the court is priceless.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    I did like that kid. He certainly seemed likeable. The look on his face after he nailed the corner 3 against Villanova as he ran back down the court is priceless.
    IĀ’ll give you that one, but if we are even sniffing at the possibility of filling roster spots with guys at his level of talent, we need to head back to the A10.