Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    You realize it was that high because the Vinkings/Saints game went into OT and spilled into our time slot right?
    Nope. This is the final adjusted rating.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueX View Post
    Nope. This is the final adjusted rating.
    So what does that mean? That is the number of people who kept it on for a certain amount of time or the whole time?

If so obviously it got a boost from the playoff game but nice to see people actually kept it on for a while.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

This just in... Since Xavier has shown that people will tune in over a second NFL playoff game then they are in the fox primetime Sunday spot the rest of the year. Also Duke wants an early season home and home 10 year contract to up their publicity and exposure

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    So what does that mean? That is the number of people who kept it on for a certain amount of time or the whole time?

If so obviously it got a boost from the playoff game but nice to see people actually kept it on for a while.
    It means people got drunk and saw X and St. John's battling it out and said this is a damn good game let's watch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    This just in... Since Xavier has shown that people will tune in over a second NFL playoff game then they are in the fox primetime Sunday spot the rest of the year. Also Duke wants an early season home and home 10 year contract to up their publicity and exposure

Tongue and cheek or is this real news?

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    if this is true, and I have no reason to doubt you, then this truly is rather big. Superb PR for Xavier.
    I sure hope a lot of 4-5 star kids and their parents were watching!

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post

It's just the average over the entire broadcast of the game. The NFL game peaked at 40 million viewers in the ot, so we had a nice little lead in. The initial non adjusted ratings report the viewership strictly on when the time period the game was supposed to air

I kind of assumed those were about the numbers anyway... I mean this IS Xavier Basketball. I watch FAR less entertaining stuff when there is not a Big East game on TV. Flip or Flop, The Wiggles, A-10 basketball.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Tongue and cheek or is this real news?
    Definitely a little tongue