Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Sophomore
    Marcus Zegarowski is exactly who we got Bryce Moore for and the law of averages should start coming into play. Other than that it should be a contrast of styles and lets see what happens.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Sounds like an immovable object and unstoppable force dilemma.
    it's a matchup between a terrible offense vs a terrible defense and a good defense vs. an elite offense

I think Travis needs to insert KyKy or Moore into the starting lineup in place of Carter. Not sure what he has done to garner such a long leash with Travis. Zach needs to be the starting 4 and Carter is just too slow to guard the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    I think Travis needs to insert KyKy or Moore into the starting lineup in place of Carter. Not sure what he has done to garner such a long leash with Travis. Zach needs to be the starting 4 and Carter is just too slow to guard the 3.
    As much as I like KyKy's future he was awful on defense an he wasn't even close on his shots yesterday. Moore was more effective and was making shots and deserved the playing time. I think the atmosphere was too much for KyKy as a freshmen.