Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For those looking for tickets to the Wake game

4 lower tickets, 4 popcorns, and a parking pass $59!

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...pCode=MBS&cgc=
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Wow, what a deal. Wake desperate for fans?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Looks like they've been averaging about 5k fans per home game. Their last game, which was a loss to NC State, drew about 6100 and was their largest attended home game of the season so far. Capacity is about 14,600. Should make the concession and bathroom lines pretty fan friendly.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by surfxu View Post
    Looks like they've been averaging about 5k fans per home game. Their last game, which was a loss to NC State, drew about 6100 and was their largest attended home game of the season so far. Capacity is about 14,600. Should make the concession and bathroom lines pretty fan friendly.
    That says something about the Wolfpack fan base also. They must have low fan enthusiasm as well, if all they got was 6100 butts in the seats total, for an in state rival.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Looking forward to going ... anyone else? Will try to improve existing tickets once it gets closer to game time. Proud to honor the late Skip Prosser. Go X!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    That says something about the Wolfpack fan base also. They must have low fan enthusiasm as well, if all they got was 6100 butts in the seats total, for an in state rival.
    Judging by the ticket prices for the Duke and Carolina games, it's easy to tell the only two games that move the needle for Wake fans. Might as well gouge the opposing fanbase as they take over the Joel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Looking forward to going ... anyone else? Will try to improve existing tickets once it gets closer to game time. Proud to honor the late Skip Prosser. Go X!
    Actually thinking of day tripping myself.

X -4. Thoughts?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    X -4. Thoughts?
    Thought it would be 5-6 so it’s close... Shootout letdown and wake looking to bounce back. I don’t know they have much bounce, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Thought it would be 5-6 so it’s close... Shootout letdown and wake looking to bounce back. I don’t know they have much bounce, however.
    Yeah -4 looked low to me too. Thinking about it....

Hopefully they're busting out the Tu triple double and Kenny's 22 film.
    2023 Sweet 16