Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Word from Seton Hall that no structural damage to McKnights knee. Bruised. He will be listed as day to day. Expect them to hold him out against Georgetown on Wednesday so he will be ready for Nova on Saturday. They have a great training staff and have been snake bitten this year with injuries 2x to Powell (knee and concussion), Mamu and now McKnight. All have returned to action faster than predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastXman View Post
    Word from Seton Hall that no structural damage to McKnights knee. Bruised. He will be listed as day to day. Expect them to hold him out against Georgetown on Wednesday so he will be ready for Nova on Saturday. They have a great training staff and have been snake bitten this year with injuries 2x to Powell (knee and concussion), Mamu and now McKnight. All have returned to action faster than predicted.
    That's good news. Hated to see him go down like that. Seton Hall has a legit shot at making a run this year.
    X A V I E R

Senior
    I was so far off on the number of games it would take to win the be. Honestly, I thought 11 or 12 would get it done this year. However, looking at the hall's remaining schedule, i think they end up winning 14 and that's pretty conservative based on what they have done their first 10 games.

Entering Big East play, DePaul was 12-1 with wins @Iowa, @BC, @Minnesota, vs. Texas Tech and vs. Northwestern. 5-0 against other "power" conferences. They're 1-10 in the Big East. This league is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Entering Big East play, DePaul was 12-1 with wins @Iowa, @BC, @Minnesota, vs. Texas Tech and vs. Northwestern. 5-0 against other "power" conferences. They're 1-10 in the Big East. This league is insane.
    It is crazy that a team with 1 conference win at this point is still top70 in the NET and has 4 Q1 wins.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    The more players Georgetown loses, the stronger they become. No Mac McClung and no Omey Yurtseven and yet they're leading at Butler at the under-12.

Georgetown winning at Butler would be more than a little annoying.

If Georgetown can beat Butler at Hinkle, we surely should have been able to do that.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    If Georgetown can beat Butler at Hinkle, we surely should have been able to do that.
    Agree. Butler isnÂ’t very good. Butler will end up with at least 9 conference losses and wonÂ’t do crap in the tourney. They lose Baldwin and McDermott and they wonÂ’t be very good next year in my opinion.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    And we think Xavier gets off to slow starts - Seton Hall just said "Hold my beer" again up at Providence tonight.