Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naji Marshall

Naji Marshall

Deserves his own thread after one of the best crosstown shootout performances of all time. Put the team on his back and dominated on both sides of the ball. Well done Naji!!

You could tell that once he got into his groove, his confidence shot up and he realized that no one was going to be able to guard him. I was actually impressed that he didn't become a ball hog and was still passing and waiting for his time within the offense.
    Balls of Steele!!

That series of about 6 possessions around the 8 minute mark in the first half was about the most impressive stretch I’ve ever seen from someone in an X uniform.

Naji just calmly took the ball and scored every single time. It was almost comical. Just abusing his defender and making him look like a high school freshman.

Unreal performance. Up there with Dee Davis and Trevon in Crosstown lore.

Quote Originally Posted by jhelmes37 View Post
    That series of about 6 possessions around the 8 minute mark in the first half was about the most impressive stretch I’ve ever seen from someone in an X uniform.

Naji just calmly took the ball and scored every single time. It was almost comical. Just abusing his defender and making him look like a high school freshman.

Unreal performance. Up there with Dee Davis and Trevon in Crosstown lore.
    Let's not forget Michael Hawkins.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

BE player of the week

A spectacular performance on Saturday.

Just a warm-up for the Big East!

Teams are going to have to game plan around him (good luck). Watch for Tyrique to take off and the game will open up for Scruggs...

Look out BE!!!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Just a warm-up for the Big East!

Teams are going to have to game plan around him (good luck). Watch for Tyrique to take off and the game will open up for Scruggs...

Look out BE!!!
    I think this the key with Marshall’s game because it will open the rest of the floor when he’s on. Hard to pack it in when Naji is going off. As opposed to Seton Hall and to a lesser extent Marquette last year, we have the talent for others to take over when needed.

Naji was just incredible and totally locked in on both sides of the floor. Five, count 'em...FIVE steals!!.

But he won't go off for 31 every game. X only had 2 guys in double figures and FreeBird had 9. We need more production from other guys. We'll get it from Paul, but he deferred on Saturday because Naj was en fuego.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Naji Marshall owns Cincinnati (Link)
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook