Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    No doubt!
    Used to have great bartenders.
    X A V I E R

Sophomore
    Kyky has played a total of 35 minutes since coming back from an injury. making judgements about his ability at this point is stupid. btw his 40 minute average is 17 ppg, pretty much the same as paul scruggs, but sure he hasn't shown any ability to score

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Kyky has played a total of 35 minutes since coming back from an injury. making judgements about his ability at this point is stupid. btw his 40 minute average is 17 ppg, pretty much the same as paul scruggs, but sure he hasn't shown any ability to score
    yep.....exactly what I was thinking........LOL

Sophomore
    I am too excitable at 64 to watch the whole season with all the twists and turns.
    I am working with my town senior center as a volunteer to set up Apple Watches and Blood Pressure Cuffs with bluetooth and have one at home.
    All yesterday tested every 5 minutes. All day my reading has a top number (systolic) and bottom number (diastolic) and it averaged about 121/75 with a pulse of 65. From 5 to 7 PM it went to 167/96 with a pulse of 82 (taken every 5 minutes). I almost called the doctor. At 9 PM and today all readings are back to normal. Yikes, that is scary and with 18 Big East Games, Wake Forest, and the Big East tournament and hopefully beyond I am putting myself through the wringer. I guess I should have been a UConn woman's hoop fan but too late now..Go X and I am praying that Carter can finish better as it is worth 6 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Used to have great bartenders.
    I dated one, and I rarely went thirsty! Ahhh, good times!

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I am too excitable at 64 to watch the whole season with all the twists and turns.
    I am working with my town senior center as a volunteer to set up Apple Watches and Blood Pressure Cuffs with bluetooth and have one at home.
    All yesterday tested every 5 minutes. All day my reading has a top number (systolic) and bottom number (diastolic) and it averaged about 121/75 with a pulse of 65. From 5 to 7 PM it went to 167/96 with a pulse of 82 (taken every 5 minutes). I almost called the doctor. At 9 PM and today all readings are back to normal. Yikes, that is scary and with 18 Big East Games, Wake Forest, and the Big East tournament and hopefully beyond I am putting myself through the wringer. I guess I should have been a UConn woman's hoop fan but too late now..Go X and I am praying that Carter can finish better as it is worth 6 points a game.
    I used to let how X (and the other teams I followed closely) did effect my life. If they won I was on top of the world and if they lost I would let it bum me out. I was a bear to live with when that happened. But somewhere along the line I realized that it’s all just entertainment and it sill only effect MY life, if I let it. Don’t get me wrong, I still love my Muskies and I pray that I will live long enough to see them in a final 4. When that day comes I will move heaven and earth to make sure I’m there. But I’m through letting how they, or any of the others, perform effect my moods....unless it’s in a positive manner. I refuse to let a bad performance by them make me feel bad. GO X!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    One of these days, I really need to go to Dana’s. Never been there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I spent a good deal of time there from 1963-1967

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    It is early still and I believe Steele wanted to win rather than play KyKy and Bishop and Ramsey for they need a lot of practice to gain confidence. Freemantle played in 2nd half but I want a senior to lead the team in a Shootout over a frosh.
    Bingo! And for the record I am all for winning.

I watched a replay of the game yesterday on Fox. It sure never gets old beating UC.

Another win in the books vs UC.

This team is very close to being undefeated - had we not played a multiple-OT game the day before I think we very likely would have beaten Florida. We look like an elite defensive team right now. The offense is definitely inconsistent, particularly from deep, but we don't need to be a great offensive unit this year to have a heck of a season. We just have to be good and let the defense carry us like so many of the better Sean Miller era teams.
    Eat Donuts!