Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Not much to complain about in that game. Sure, there are always areas where they can improve and the competition really wasn’t that great, but they didn’t allow the Bisons to stick around and certainly won with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    carter isn't a big?
    Should have been clearer. Jones and Freemantle are pretty clearly playing the 5 (and thus not on the floor together). Carter is a lot more mobile and (Florida game aside) flexible on defense at the 4.

Not really much to talk about here, Paul Scruggs is really good, and we finally got a little bit of Kyky and Ramsey in action, looking forward to seeing those two integrate into the line up a little more as play moves on, but we won comfortably, and that's all that matters.

If you missed the game (or just want to watch it again), there are a few replays listed here including FOX Sports Ohio today at 4PM and 10PM.

Watched on delay so did not get to comment during game. But afterthoughts, it was interesting that both newcomers, Jelly and both hit their very 1st shot. Unfortunately Jelly fell into the Xavier hole of, "Make it once means you get three free shots."
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    This is the worst game thread ever.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Watched on delay so did not get to comment during game. But afterthoughts, it was interesting that both newcomers, Jelly and both hit their very 1st shot. Unfortunately Jelly fell into the Xavier hole of, "Make it once means you get three free shots."
    This is the first time I've seen Kyky referred to as jelly, and I wanted this injected into my veins.

First time X played with full strength. 12 players saw action with 10 players scored.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    This is the worst game thread ever.
    I agree. Posted pick the score stuff and went into this thread and it was over almost before it started.

Yes Kentucky Jelly ©️ is going to be very good. My buddy pointed out that he is built like Tu. Also what a perfect refereed game. They let them play, bump and scrap. That’s how you ref a game. Well done zebras well done.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield