Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Game Thread: Xavier v. Florida (November 24, 2019) Charleston Classic

Xavier University Musketeers (6-0,0-0) vs. Florida (4-2,0-0)
    Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 8:30 p.m.
    Charleston, South Carolina

Live Chat

Television: ESPN

Xavier Radio:
    Xavier Gameday App (available in your phone's app store) with play-by-play from XU Hall of Famer and former Musketeer standout Joe Sunderman ('79). Analysis will be provided by Xavier Hall of Famer and XU all-time leading scorer Byron Larkin ('88).

Live Stats: Media stats at Statbroadcast.com. Fan stats at GoXavier.com.

______

Banners Preview
    Last edited by American X; 11-24-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Championship Sunday baby! Let's Go X!

Basically our first test against a team as talented as we are top to bottom, gonna be really interesting to see how we come out, at times our offense has looked very disturbing with poor shot selection, and just other bone-headed decisions, but our defense has been rock solid enough to keep us in any game. Love that we're playing together as a team, so hopefully some of those shots from outside fall, and we take care of the ball. Do those two things, couple that with our defense, and we'll have a pretty damn good shot to bring home some hardware.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Basically our first test against a team as talented as we are top to bottom, gonna be really interesting to see how we come out, at times our offense has looked very disturbing with poor shot selection, and just other bone-headed decisions, but our defense has been rock solid enough to keep us in any game. Love that we're playing together as a team, so hopefully some of those shots from outside fall, and we take care of the ball. Do those two things, couple that with our defense, and we'll have a pretty damn good shot to bring home some hardware.
    they're probably even more talented than we are. for some reason, people want to play for mike white. going strictly by recruiting rankings, they're stupid loaded

I have zero expectation of Xavier beating Florida. Xavier will perfectly execute everything to lose the game. Then Xavier will cockpunch the Gators and win in triple overtime.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Kyky warming up per Shannon. Playing? She doesnt know.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Kyky warming up per Shannon. Playing? She doesnt know.
    he and ramsey are both available apparently, but I'd be shocked to see either play

Sophomore
    check that he's back in street clothes

And now Tandy is back in street clothes. Hmmm
    Run the table.

Supporting Member
    I bet he is coming out of his skin; chomping at the bit to play.