Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    That's amazing.

Bishop looks like he's putting it together a little bit. Like his feel so hopefully he can start knocking a few more in.
    His stroke looks good, but he's 1-7 from the FT line on the year, and 2-12 from three.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    what are the odds this halftime crew ever mentions our game?
    I know I just like Fox better because they're contractually obligated to know about the Big East, but ESPN productions are really, really bad. Fortunately these tournaments and road Crosstown Shootouts (for now, who knows what the future holds considering UC's exempt tournament is being televised by the same app that streamed X's games in Spain) are all we have to live with.

I'm with you, but we both know this has been beat into the ground.

Fobbs on Towson is 0-19 for the year from deep. Midseason grad transfer?
    So nobody should bring it up? Please tell us what you want us to talk about.

Sophomore
    I know I just like Fox better because they're contractually obligated to know about the Big East, but ESPN productions are really, really bad. Fortunately these tournaments and road Crosstown Shootouts (for now, who knows what the future holds considering UC's exempt tournament is being televised by the same app that streamed X's games in Spain) are all we have to live with.
    lol we just went through the entire halftime report without so much as mentioning the current game. unreal

Quote Originally Posted by XBR1 View Post
    So nobody should bring it up? Please tell us what you want us to talk about.
    Literally anything else. Everyone knows the deal, don't think we need a flurry of posts every time he misses a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    His stroke looks good, but he's 1-7 from the FT line on the year, and 2-12 from three.
    Haha I know, but the touch was there a little more in the first half, no? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Literally anything else. Everyone knows the deal, don't think we need a flurry of posts every time he misses a shot.
    Did I post after he missed a shot? You just said Bishop looks good...really?

Sophomore
    Haha I know, but the touch was there a little more in the first half, no? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.
    his first shot looked good, but his next couple threes and both free throws missed badly

Nice contribution

Junior
    They're gonna have to show that one on Sportscenter!
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati