Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Ok, unless this thread gets totally hijacked, it has served it’s purpose. Obviously we’re just a bunch of fans on a message board and 1 or 2 here could give a rats ass (which makes me wonder why be here in the first place?). But it seems that most here are OK with the Nova fan base lobing a barrage of mid major insults our way. It’s justified and any push back is a waste of time, not having the factually ammo to make a respectable argument. Beat them 10 straight, win a few BE Championships, a couple of F4s and a NC first...until then, know your place and be classy.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Don't listen to them. You get back out there and change minds on the internet. But say you are a Butler fan, so nobody thinks you are associated with Xavier. It will work.
    Yes, but I'll have to take another shower after feeling that dirty.

And yes, we're hijacking this thread again for the greater good.

So, how about the climate change stuff?

That's messed up!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I thought that was a smart thing for the Yale students to do - at least it got a few eyeballs on their game yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I thought that was a smart thing for the Yale students to do - at least it got a few eyeballs on their game yesterday.
    I agree! And have you noticed how much better the climate has been since they did it!!??
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I agree! And have you noticed how much better the climate has been since they did it!!??
    FALSE! It's much colder in Charleston today than yesterday!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Yep, the climate is downright pleasant today in Wichita. Thanks Yalies!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Ok, unless this thread gets totally hijacked, it has served it’s purpose. Obviously we’re just a bunch of fans on a message board and 1 or 2 here could give a rats ass (which makes me wonder why be here in the first place?). But it seems that most here are OK with the Nova fan base lobing a barrage of mid major insults our way. It’s justified and any push back is a waste of time, not having the factually ammo to make a respectable argument. Beat them 10 straight, win a few BE Championships, a couple of F4s and a NC first...until then, know your place and be classy.
    Fuck Nova. They own it all. I hate them. They really are doing well with their National Championships. Jay Wright is also regrettably a class act. Hate to do this to you Jay, after all we have been though...but fuck you and the horse you rode in on. We don't have to beat them to hate on them, but beating them is better. Otherwise I feel like Dayton. F Nova though.

If you want to be critical of Nova, I say you should be critical of Nova. Screw them. The truth hurts! (It is your truth!). Let them rain down on us. That is what they really think of us anyway. All the ass kissers that hang around giving them oral pleasure are a disgrace to Xavier fans. They are fluffers.

I would rather live on my feet than die on my knees. Screw Nova and their tyranny. Fight the Power! Win or die trying.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Wow! Even Snipe didn't take the global warming bait to keep the Villanova trash talk going.

Glad to see your dedication to the Xavier BB program cause overrides even the potential and impending destruction of all mankind.

Can I have your baby?

Or is that out of line?
    Last edited by UCGRAD4X; 11-26-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Fuck Nova. They own it all. I hate them. They really are doing well with their National Championships. Jay Wright is also regrettably a class act. Hate to do this to you Jay, after all we have been though...but fuck you and the horse you rode in on. We don't have to beat them to hate on them, but beating them is better. Otherwise I feel like Dayton. F Nova though.

If you want to be critical of Nova, I say you should be critical of Nova. Screw them. The truth hurts! (It is your truth!). Let them rain down on us. That is what they really think of us anyway. All the ass kissers that hang around giving them oral pleasure are a disgrace to Xavier fans. They are fluffers.

I would rather live on my feet than die on my knees. Screw Nova and their tyranny. Fight the Power! Win or die trying.
    Nothing about this post is out of line!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White