Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    He has said something to the effect of "we have to take better shots" after every game so far. if you watch the press conference he was clearly frustrated with the question.
    Seemed like a really bad answer to the question, especially considering it completely contradicted his previous statements on the question as you pointed out his previous comments.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Seemed like a really bad answer to the question, especially considering it completely contradicted his previous statements on the question as you pointed out his previous comments.
    he's said they need to take better shots and that they'll take the good open shots even if they aren't falling right now. not necessarily a contradiction. they take a few bad threes still, but for the most part we're missing wide open shots.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    another reason to be encouraged is how this played out last year. we had a lot of these same problems shooting last year, but as we improved down the stretch, the shooting came arounf.