Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    My YouTubeTV restarted yesterday. I paused it months ago and must have picked yesterday to resume because there were supposed to be college football games.
    Crazy times we are living in, right? Just watched HS football for a few minutes off the two devices I mentioned above. Impressed by the quality, and feeling a little nostalgic. Looking forward to college basketball. If Sling TV can get together with CBSSN and Fox Sports, that would be great!

btw, for those looking for a distraction from news, politics, and current events... An American Pickers marathon is absolutely fantastic!

Well it’s official (for now), Fox regional sports networks are no longer on YouTube TV as of today. I hope they can get it worked out before November because I really enjoy the product.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    Crazy times we are living in, right? Just watched HS football for a few minutes off the two devices I mentioned above. Impressed by the quality, and feeling a little nostalgic. Looking forward to college basketball. If Sling TV can get together with CBSSN and Fox Sports, that would be great!

btw, for those looking for a distraction from news, politics, and current events... An American Pickers marathon is absolutely fantastic!
    I was a big Pickers fan, until I read that it's totally staged. And I visited both of their stores, in Rock Island, and Nashville. Everything except the hats and tshirts are outrageously priced. You can do better in your local antique store than getting ripped off by the Pickers.
    As for cord cutting, I'm in the process now. Probably going to keep the ATT internet, but dump DTV and go with HULU or YouTube. The no contract feature is appealing. If one of them pisses me off, I'll go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I was a big Pickers fan, until I read that it's totally staged. And I visited both of their stores, in Rock Island, and Nashville. Everything except the hats and tshirts are outrageously priced. You can do better in your local antique store than getting ripped off by the Pickers.
    As for cord cutting, I'm in the process now. Probably going to keep the ATT internet, but dump DTV and go with HULU or YouTube. The no contract feature is appealing. If one of them pisses me off, I'll go somewhere else.
    Between Pawn Stars and Pickers, I don't know which show wins the award for "most fake" among friends and family. The Pawn Stars experience of some family members in Vegas matches your Pickers experience 100% (add long lines and terrible service). I guess, the cross country travel, and the history of the items found, keep me intrigued. With that said, I know nothing about antiquing, so I'm probably an easy sell. PBS's Antique Roadshow is also a favorite. Thanks for your suggestion, probably need to hit some local shops (have only been to maybe 2 in my lifetime).

Maybe the wrong thread (and way too early to ask), but does anyone know how the delayed schedule is going to affect the TV schedule and network coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Well it’s official (for now), Fox regional sports networks are no longer on YouTube TV as of today. I hope they can get it worked out before November because I really enjoy the product.
    We usually have 5-6 games on the regional Fox networks each season, so may need to look outside of youtube tv prior to the season if they don't bring them back.

Been very happy with DISH. I call every two years and they lower my rate. Currently 63.50 incl. tax for everything I want to watch. And every time I call they give me free Premium movies. Anybody try Fubo or fubu whatever it is?
    The Pickers obviously are a fraud and make all their money from TV. I laugh when they buy those rusted out hulks to restore for ridiculous money. Might as well invent a whole new car.
    2023 Sweet 16

Is there a way to get just FS1 and FS2? I only use YouTubeTV for the sports channels. After the college football championship on ESPN, I really do not need it anymore.

The Fox Sports GO app needs to be tied to a cable subscription. The other streaming services like Fubo seem comparably priced to YouTubeTV. I have yet to find a way to get FS1 standalone.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    The Fox Sports GO app needs to be tied to a cable subscription.
    You can call anyone who has one and use their login.
    2023 Sweet 16

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    You can call anyone who has one and use their login.
    That sounds like you might be offering yours!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    That sounds like you might be offering yours!
    Sure. He can pm me. I've had to never use it. Like the big screen.
    2023 Sweet 16