Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BENWAR View Post
    For those of you that have YouTube or Hulu:

Do you have access to all the Reds games?

What about NFL RedZone?
    Yes. You get Fox Sports Ohio 1 and 2.

No. No NFL Redzone as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    I'd like to know this too. Our internet connection sucks and is slow - we use Cincinnati Bell. They don't have Fioptics in our area. If we switched to streaming, what should we do internet connection wise?
    Buy a really good router and some accompanying wireless extenders. Might be a one time cost between $200-250.

Another caveat on Hulu Live Tv...the standard Live package only allows you to watch Live TV on 2 tv's at once. You can pay an additional cost per month to add simultaneous Live TV screens. Pretty sure up to 5 mobile devices can watch Live TV at the same time under the same standard package.

Quote Originally Posted by BENWAR View Post
    For those of you that have YouTube or Hulu:

Do you have access to all the Reds games?

What about NFL RedZone?
    YouTubeTV has Reds and several other Fox and ESPN channels. CBS Sports, NBC, Tennis, Racing, etc. Does not have that Ohio Sports cable channel I remember my parents having several years ago. Not sure if that even exists still. They used to have some MAC schools' games.

FYI: Lots of people subscribe to Amazon Prime for streaming movies/TV and they are getting more and more live events as add on subscriptions. NBA League Pass, MLB TV, golf, beach volleyball, and they do have Thursday Night NFL from Fox. And if you subscribe to the add on of CBS All Access, they offer NFL games in condensed format. I've read in passing that some people who have NFL RedZone could somehow stream it through Amazon Prime, but I'm not clear how that is done. Maybe they also have Sling or Fubo

Just came across a bigger obstacle than a lack of the Hallmark channels on YouTube TV. None of the 3 TVs in the house are “smart TVs” with built in apps. I’d need to get an Apple TV, Roku, or Chromecast for each in order to watch anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Just came across a bigger obstacle than a lack of the Hallmark channels on YouTube TV. None of the 3 TVs in the house are “smart TVs” with built in apps. I’d need to get an Apple TV, Roku, or Chromecast for each in order to watch anything.

A quick trip to Wal Mart to get a few Roku’s shouldn’t be too difficult of an obstacle. They are super easy to set up. Just takes a few minutes.

And I just checked...Hulu doesn’t have Hallmark channel. But they do have Lifetime?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post

I have 2 smart TVs but neither had YoutubeTV as an app so I bought a Roku Streaming Stick+. I actually like the interface and it is very easy to use. Only negative is at times it does freeze up for a minute for some reason never when I am watching something but when I am switching apps sometimes.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    A quick trip to Wal Mart to get a few Roku’s shouldn’t be too difficult of an obstacle. They are super easy to set up. Just takes a few minutes.

And I just checked...Hulu doesn’t have Hallmark channel. But they do have Lifetime?
    ROKU is the easiest solution to that. There are multiple versions. For old (non 4k) TVs all you need is ROKU Express ($25). ROKU Stiick ($39) works as well and the remote will control your TV's volume. You can also control via smartphone app since it all works off WiFi. It's really very simple to set up. You do need decent internet but frankly anything from Spectrum or CB should suffice.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

I want to “cut the cord”, and ditch DirecTV

I just saw the craziest thing I’ve ever seen happen in a football game on my Hulu Live TV. W.T.F?
    Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 11-14-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I just saw the craziest thing I’ve ever seen happen in a football game on my Hulu Live TV. W.T.F?
    is myles garrett gonna get charged with attempted manslaughter? sounds crazy, but that could legitimately kill somebody.

i'd be lying if I didn't take joy in watching the steelers get it handed to them, even extra curricular, given what they've done in the past, but garrett definitely crossed a line

The Hulu app is already on my Samsung TV's.
    Can you just load the YouTube app onto them , or do you need to buy the stick thing?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.