Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I'm also a little confused about the internet access necessary for YouTubeTV (or any other streaming service, for that matter). I should probably consult my grandchildren but that would be embarrassing and the anonymity of this forum is slightly less humiliating.

Besides, they're just after my money....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (when I'm gone all anyone will inherit is DEBT).
    “Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone.” – Dylan Moran

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    I'm also a little confused about the internet access necessary for YouTubeTV (or any other streaming service, for that matter). I should probably consult my grandchildren but that would be embarrassing and the anonymity of this forum is slightly less humiliating.

Besides, they're just after my money....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (when I'm gone all anyone will inherit is DEBT).
    I use uverse still for my internet which I'm not a huge fan of, but there arent a whole lot of choices available. My suggestion is to get the highest or next highest speed available of you are going to use youtube tv or hulu or any other streaming service. You still are saving money.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have if you want to pm me.

I guess my disdain for Google as a corporation really hindered my decision from getting YouTube TV when I switched to streaming. After hearing what’s happening with PS Vue from this thread (was happy with service over the past year), I decided to switch to YouTube TV. After a week of viewing, big big fan of the product.

I guess if Google Play can sell Galloway’s “The Four”, I could swallow a little bit of humble pie. BTW, nice book recommendation from Xville and great read.

Ok YouTubeTV peeps. Is the game on today? When I search it says it’s on at 4:00 on YES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.